Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Guy Tries Out Eating Closer to Nature ( based )

just meat and fruit is unhealthy.

fruit gives me soft poo

its unhealthy to not eat veggies

fiber is good

eat oatmeal

dr berg said eat berries more than regular fruit. regular, non-berry fruit=sugar candy bars

sugar is good 2. gives u diabetus and makes u a fat incel but it has its uses. for example when i am having a panic attack, if i eat sugar i feel better. if i eat keto then i just continue having the panic attack. if u have a low stress life you will find you crave sugar less

as for raw meat im 2 chicken to eat raw meat. all teh food labels give a legal disclaimer food must be heated to 160f. so i always heat my meats to 250 f or more (if you heat to 250f you might actually only get 200f in some spots.)

also i ate a raw burger one time after one bite i decided i needed to cook it longer, i dont get it tbh. maybe people with certain genetics crave raw meat but i dont. i want meat that is red with blood in the middle but not cold raw

Last edited:
cope
thats what your ancestors used to eat
i am not the same as my ancestors and also they ate veggies too probably.

for example Native Americans had a primitive lifestyle and they ate corn and veggies often

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
i am not the same as my ancestors and also they ate veggies too probably.

for example Native Americans had a primitive lifestyle and they ate corn and veggies often
veggies are okay , but it should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than meat
also carbs suck
carbs make me depressed while meat gives me instant dopamine

veggies are okay , but it should be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than meat
nope should be 50/50 veggies and meat
if i have a meat dish i want it to have veggies
if i have a burger i want it to have lettuce onion and tomato
if i have a main dish i want it to have veggies

also carbs suck
carbs make me depressed while meat gives me instant dopamine
you are simply using carbs incorrectly
athletes eat lots of carbs
carbs are good for bedtime because it makes u sleepy
if u are eating carbs in the daytime it may make you feel depleted and depressed
if you feel like that you are just supposed to take a nap and you will feel better, probably better than you'd have felt without having the carbs
someone posted that they were on keto for 2 years and they can't sleep, keto makes you less tired
carbs are a tool and you are using it incorrectly

Eating meat is a luxury, you can only sustain it because of taxes going to government subsidies artificially lowering the cost of meat, the real price of meat is much much higher.

In an overpopulated society you cannot simply hunt meat since there are not enough prey animals to sustain the population. In this way, overpopulation is an objective not subjective quantity, dependent on the amount of resources available to maximize a prey population, the maximum predator population size is directly proportional to this.

just meat and fruit is unhealthy because i said so
its unhealthy to not eat veggies because i said so
fiber is good because i said so
>fruit gives me soft poo and makes me feel like im dying on the toilet
>fiber is LE GOOD
eat oatmeal... because... JUST BECAUSE
sugar is good 2. gives u diabetus and makes u a fat incel but it has its uses. for example when i am having a panic attack, if i eat sugar i feel better. if i eat keto then i just continue having the panic attack. if u have a low stress life you will find you crave sugar less
Tbh sugar tastes good for a reason. You should always eat what you crave and want to eat at the moment (only if its natural ofc)
as for raw meat im 2 chicken to eat raw meat. all teh food labels give a legal disclaimer food must be heated to 160f. so i always heat my meats to 250 f or more (if you heat to 250f you might actually only get 200f in some spots.)
giga slave jfl. LE LABELS SAY I HAVE TO DO THIS SO I DO IT
also i ate a raw burger one time after one bite i decided i needed to cook it longer, i dont get it tbh. maybe people with certain genetics crave raw meat but i dont. i want meat that is red with blood in the middle but not cold raw
becausee you ate shit quality meat

>fruit gives me soft poo and makes me feel like im dying on the toilet
>fiber is LE GOOD
There are 7 different types of fiber: https://medium.com/beingwell/the-7-...uld-be-getting-every-day-and-why-263206db78ea

certain fruits and berries give me soft poo. I don't think bananas blackberries, raspberries, boysenberries, mulberries, or strawberries do

Tbh sugar tastes good for a reason. You should always eat what you crave and want to eat at the moment (only if its natural ofc)
Agree but stress causes me to crave sugar. so if i had less stress then i would have less fat and diabetus

giga slave jfl. LE LABELS SAY I HAVE TO DO THIS SO I DO IT
well they put that label to cover their own ass. i am allowed to eat raw meat if i choose i just choose not to because of this:

becausee you ate shit quality meat
u eat cold raw burgers?

Oops, looks like I am proven right yet again:

dunno what he's yapping about with the starch, says we can't digest it?? i think he is confusing it with cellulose. cellulose is made of glucose beta, so we cant break it down well, but starch and glycogen are made of glucose alpha, so we as humans very much can break it down. def agree with some of the points, our food has been genetically modified to the extreme. even though there are health side effects, making food more resistant to disease, weather, etc, and making them bigger and more edible has helped the population. many people would be starving without these genetically modified foods. (for example making banana seeds almost nonexistent and making bananas hella big, injecting growth hormone in animals). some vegetables aren't bad, like onion and garlic. i really like them, and you can grow them naturally. there are some other foods like peas, basil, etc that you can also grow. but what you buy in supermarkets has been modified. if you really worry a lot, fake your death, and exit society. become one with nature, collect wild pigs, cattle, and chicken, build a house, grow natural fruits and some vegetables there. take your dog with you and live there till dawn of the human society and digital takeover. dairy also isnt bad, but in smaller doses. i mean we were gulping down hella breast milk as babies, that shit has vitamins.