thanks bhaitbf 65 kgs three months into lifting is pretty impressive
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thanks bhaitbf 65 kgs three months into lifting is pretty impressive
do you know what chud means?hes a chud and doesnt know how to track his protein intake, when i started in the gym i benched 30kg 3 months later i benched 65kg, he just hasnt been eating whole foods and tracking his protein intake
very impressivetbf 65 kgs three months into lifting is pretty impressive
not really and i dont really care in my mind i think it means being lazy or being obnoxiousdo you know what chud means?
@rcamgnot really and i dont really care in my mind i think it means being lazy or being obnoxious
we make our own definition round here maybe
Greynot really and i dont really care in my mind i think it means being lazy or being obnoxious
lock in brah when I was 14 I benched 245 naturally at 175 bodyweightGYm stats
Bench press:145 lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Leg press: 230lbs
Dead lift:180
Ive been bulking for the last month, the bloat demon is getting to me but atleast I got stronger
mfs when they realize genetics play a huge role in muscle growth and strength building;lock in brah when I was 14 I benched 245 naturally at 175 bodyweight
mfs when they realize genetics play a huge role in muscle growth and strength building;
not rlly like if you grew up chubby its super easy to gain muscle, because your metabolism. especially if youre a teenageryeah, a bit. But that mainly cope
Not bad kid not bad, keep it upGYm stats
Bench press:145 lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Leg press: 230lbs
Dead lift:180
Ive been bulking for the last month, the bloat demon is getting to me but atleast I got stronger
Ty bhaiNot bad kid not bad, keep it up
brutal i dont have over 500 posts on a worse version of .orgGrey![]()