Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation Gym stats 15Y M

GYm stats
Bench press:145 lbs
Squat: 205lbs
Leg press: 230lbs
Dead lift:180
Ive been bulking for the last month, the bloat demon is getting to me but atleast I got stronger
lock in brah when I was 14 I benched 245 naturally at 175 bodyweight
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top