- Joined
- May 16, 2026
- Messages
- 609
- Online time
- 2d 51m
- Reputation
- 844
I am 16 60kg(on a bulk) and 170-71 cm
my mums 175 dad 188 can I do anything?
my mums 175 dad 188 can I do anything?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
god damn it I just wanna copeYour growth plates are probably fused if you’re 16F. You can’t do shit.
fuck my lifeprolly already finished growth nothing u can do
I think its pretty normal thanks my guythats already goo dheight for women

16yr female and wants to get tallerI am 16 60kg(on a bulk) and 170-71 cm
my mums 175 dad 188 can I do anything?
LET ME FUCKING COPE16yr female and wants to get taller
ITS OVER SON
Whaf the fuck r you on about I dont even like dudes jbgwhy r u trying to fit in with short guys. @TonyDr ban her please this is making me want to go er

are u autistic?LET ME FUCKING COPE
my guy I am just having fun xdare u autistic?
serious question.
you shouldnt be misusing words and acting like this at 16
2 years after your first periods you spike so much estrogen in-between that your plates are most likely closed. You can still get checked by a specialist, but pointless to grow taller as a woman imo, only men will suffer from height shamingI am 16 60kg(on a bulk) and 170-71 cm
my mums 175 dad 188 can I do anything?
never said u did dumbassWhaf the fuck r you on about I dont even like dudes jbg![]()
alr dude chillnever said u did dumbass

thanksss2 years after your first periods you spike so much estrogen in-between that your plates are most likely closed. You can still get checked by a specialist, but pointless to grow taller as a woman imo, only men will suffer from height shaming
Let's just hope for you that spike in estrogens gave you wider hips and bigger breast size so you can be appealing to what you're physically attracted to.
idk what r peoples problems