Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to ascend skin

Beft

New member
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
12
Online time
2h 37m
Reputation
0
So I had some acne arising 10 months ago i took isotretinoin and doxycycline it’s all gone i just have a few marks but like my skin has no life left for some reason it’s getting darker and darker i like legit have gone from white to yellowish brownish without sun exposure it looks so bad also my skin looks extremely dull with no life I’ll be like 17 in two months any tips to get my natural tone and make my skin gales textured I’ve done so many much research couldn’t find anything someone one help me with give me like some deep biology researched science knowledge i want my skin bright and glowy to increase my apple i want the texture to be extremely smooth all I’ve applied many products on my face nothing seems to work
 
So I had some acne arising 10 months ago i took isotretinoin and doxycycline
isotretinoin and doxycycline as a combo will severely dry out your skin and make you Extra sensitive to UV lights/sun rays. Avoid staying in long in the sun unprotected and wear more mineral broad sunscreen, even indoors.

Hydrate your skin with thick solutions like glycerin or Aquaphor.

Your skin will return to its original hue once you stop the isotretinoin/doxycycline completely
 
I
isotretinoin and doxycycline as a combo will severely dry out your skin and make you Extra sensitive to UV lights/sun rays. Avoid staying in long in the sun unprotected and wear more mineral broad sunscreen, even indoors.

Hydrate your skin with thick solutions like glycerin or Aquaphor.

Your skin will return to its original hue once you stop the isotretinoin/doxycycline completely
stopped it around like 9 months ago all of ot effects are gone and i barely go out in the sun i used to wear sunscreen now I don’t well mostly not I’ve applied many products on my face like retinoids and stuff it just makes my skin dark and also my diet is Elite i mean I’m not consistent with but when I’m eating it’s mostly whole foods different meats nuts seeds egg milk vegetables and fruits
 
I

stopped it around like 9 months ago all of ot effects are gone and i barely go out in the sun i used to wear sunscreen now I don’t well mostly not I’ve applied many products on my face like retinoids and stuff it just makes my skin dark and also my diet is Elite i mean I’m not consistent with but when I’m eating it’s mostly whole foods different meats nuts seeds egg milk vegetables and fruits
So is it better or worse?
 
You have to continue wearing sunscreen until the skin visibly heals

Dont apply retinoids until your skin barrier is more durable, you're burning skin that just dealt with your past products

Focus on soft skin hydrating creams for now until your skin fixes itself
 
Gi
You have to continue wearing sunscreen until the skin visibly heals

Dont apply retinoids until your skin barrier is more durable, you're burning skin that just dealt with your past products

Focus on soft skin hydrating creams for now until your skin fixes itself
Give me good suggestion soemthing taht would heal my barrier and lighten my skin tone
 
Gi

Give me good suggestion soemthing taht would heal my barrier and lighten my skin tone
• La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5+
• CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser
• Niacinamide 2% to 5%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top