Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method How to be Happy While Looksmaxxing

cope monkeys life is hard enough + why arent all monkeys concious now
Because they are not aware why there life is hard and monkeys dont desire anything more than food and girls the very idea of desire causes suffering

Because they are not aware why there life is hard and monkeys dont desire anything more than food and girls the very idea of desire causes suffering
still doesnt explain how we evolved from molecules to concious species which mamaged to hytosize the creation of the universe

still doesnt explain how we evolved from molecules to concious species which mamaged to hytosize the creation of the universe
But explains why all monkeys are not conscious and like us and are happy and satisfied

No, animals act after what they know, they dont have the ability to think
some of the most evolved ones do have some levels of thinking which give them a small percentage of what we call "self conciousness"

Disagree. Modern work culture causes unhappiness. Hedonism and UBI will triumph.

Reincarnation is real and I find the idea of having to reincarnate as a wagecuck working like Sisphyus every life to be unsettling.

You could instead just f**k pussy everyday and be a hedonist. And all the "work" you do is in gaming, doing in games quests which is more fullfing than being a normie wage cuck.

A lot of normie "work" could be done by robots with 50 iq, its meaningless sisyphus type work such as organizing and adding labels to shelves, work unfit for higher lifeforms.

If by work you mean creativity, exploration, etc. then I agree that could cause health and happiness, but most normie work is not like that.
If u think people from history were happy u r wrong if they became progress would have been slowed like ot is now because happiness is increasing

But the fact that one can truly never be happy doesn't mean u should stop trying to become happy because thats the only way u will ever progress and get the very little happiness which life offers

This thread is good if u want to run from reality i might need this when i am single digit estrogen so will bookmark

All things i have said have a little resemblance to what @sigma said in his words

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it is in our genes to be hunters, the way that this is simulated is by videogames, progressing and questing in those. for example in team deathmatch mode it is like the same as hunting.

i am not talking about "hunting games" where its just a camping simulator of sitting around doing nothing. i am talking about we evolved to hunt long distance running. So racing games, or team deathmatch, etc. could be viewed as true hunting games.

we did not evolve to work at an office 9 to 5 or be programmers, or to work at a shop organizing shelves, and those are most of the normie jobs available. Oddly enough, programming is one of the more high functioning jobs where you get to be creative and explore, but we did not evolve for programming jobs either.

real life work place is not great for progression either, in a videogame you have set goals and once you achieve those goals you progress throughout the game, but in a workplace its very arbitrary and depends on your political views, how much you simp to your bosses, how good you look, if your bosses are making money or if they are in debt, if your boss feels charitable, etc.
agreed

what is ur daily lifestyle and routines
i wake up, spend 30 mins doing tasks, eat, go to school, come home, eat, study do homework, tutoring, spend time on this forum, eat, hygiene and sleep
i walk a lot to go to school and at school i workout, as well as home and sometimes gym but i get sick often

native americans did not have this issue and all they did is hunt everyday, which is equivalent to gaming.

you dont need to contribute to anything, altman's got you covered.

ancient peoples simply contributed by not overpopulating society and keeping the natural balance.

dopamine receptors will naturally unfuck themselves by exercise, for example people who play sports everyday don't have dopamine problems like that. So once VR becomes a thing people will get exercise more and not have the same dopamine issues as people who scroll social media everyday. and alot of the social media scrolling is depressing so it makes the dopamine issue worse.
what i meant by was the last part you said, immediate dopamine release from unhelpful activities

easy, if we did not exist we would not be able to observe the universe. thus, it was almost like it never existed. if you study quantum physics and mathematics, you will know that if given an infinite amount of time, anything is bound to happen, no matter the probability. since time is linear, it is a countable infinity, and there is a 0.0000000000000000000000000001 chance that random shit starts exploding, it will happen in that given range. after the heat death of the universe, there will be no matter, only space continuing to expand, empty. the quantum fluctuations within the space-time material will eventually form a new universe via big bang or some other way that scientists have theorized births a universe. it will take a LONG time because the probability is insanely low, but to us, we will not know or feel this time because we will be gone long before that. so, universes will continue to be formed an infinite amount of time with different variations. at some point, a universe similar to ours has existed. we don't know if we were the first. this theory is widely known. another lesser accepted but still prominent theory is the parallel universes theory, but since it is kinda unrelated i wont talk about it. so, given the insanely low probabilities and infinite time, we were bound to exist. it is just that we observe it, and anthropocentrism and the general population do not know that much deeply about quantum physics to understand. so no, we really arent that special. doesnt mean that we shouldnt spend our time doing nothing. instead, keep grinding. make the most out of your life.

Y r they productive? And weed is temporary and u get devlop resistance to all substance with time meaning the high will getting lower
happy people are more motivated and productive

And weed is temporary and u get devlop resistance to all substance with time meaning the high will getting lower
i know that is why humans can be genetic modified to do unlimited weed

i think humans are already capable of being happy every day and every week because if someone does sports 24/7 they will be happy 24/7

Because monkeys are not aware therefor no discomfort which results in no progress
u have no proof of that. just random baseless claims.

they have a brain and act like humans, how do we even know other humans are aware, for all we know some humans are just npcs.

easy, if we did not exist we would not be able to observe the universe. thus, it was almost like it never existed. if you study quantum physics and mathematics, you will know that if given an infinite amount of time, anything is bound to happen, no matter the probability. since time is linear, it is a countable infinity, and there is a 0.0000000000000000000000000001 chance that random shit starts exploding, it will happen in that given range. after the heat death of the universe, there will be no matter, only space continuing to expand, empty. the quantum fluctuations within the space-time material will eventually form a new universe via big bang or some other way that scientists have theorized births a universe. it will take a LONG time because the probability is insanely low, but to us, we will not know or feel this time because we will be gone long before that. so, universes will continue to be formed an infinite amount of time with different variations. at some point, a universe similar to ours has existed. we don't know if we were the first. this theory is widely known. another lesser accepted but still prominent theory is the parallel universes theory, but since it is kinda unrelated i wont talk about it. so, given the insanely low probabilities and infinite time, we were bound to exist. it is just that we observe it, and anthropocentrism and the general population do not know that much deeply about quantum physics to understand. so no, we really arent that special. doesnt mean that we shouldnt spend our time doing nothing. instead, keep grinding. make the most out of your life.
its free energy. what created the universe? you would need free energy for that.

everyone struggles to understand the universe and people make up a bunch of theories. My theory is we live in a simulation and the physics is fake. Thats why nobody can understand the universe and agree on a theory. Because its all fake physics. The real universe is more intuitive and suddenly we would understand it all. This universe's physics is meant to intentionally be confusing on purpose.

If u think people from history were happy u r wrong if they became progress would have been slowed like ot is now because happiness is increasing
progress has never been faster than now. 500,000 years ago it was oogabooga and no civilization

and how do you even know if happiness is increasing compared to then, they probably didn't even measure it before the 1900s.

its free energy. what created the universe? you would need free energy for that.

everyone struggles to understand the universe and people make up a bunch of theories. My theory is we live in a simulation and the physics is fake. Thats why nobody can understand the universe and agree on a theory. Because its all fake physics. The real universe is more intuitive and suddenly we would understand it all. This universe's physics is meant to intentionally be confusing on purpose.
the universe is a vacuum, you dont need free energy. laws of phsyics didnt exist before the big bang, first the universe was condensed, and then it was everywhere
but if you want to, you can accept the simulation theory.

the universe is a vacuum, you dont need free energy. laws of phsyics didnt exist before the big bang, first the universe was condensed, and then it was everywhere
but if you want to, you can accept the simulation theory.
Q: how does light propogate in a vacuum

A: because its a simulation

i wake up, spend 30 mins doing tasks, eat, go to school, come home, eat, study do homework, tutoring, spend time on this forum, eat, hygiene and sleep
i walk a lot to go to school and at school i workout, as well as home and sometimes gym but i get sick often
proves my theory school is unhealthy for society

proves my theory school is unhealthy for society
agreed. they do not teach well, there is constant stress, it is difficult to navigate school, and it would be better if everyone were homeschooled. in the olden days people either taught their own kids or had private tutors. but nowadays classrooms are filled with students and school budget cuts are constant so nobody can manage a school properly
we sit all day for 7 hours, the food is shit

its a wave
today's science plothole:
wave... in a vacuum

wave in a vaccuum

mainstream science distracts you with big words, fancy equations, and idol worship, so you don't notice the galaxy size plotholes in their star trek fantasy reality

Native americans were ignorant while whites were not so they progressed and f****d them up
they were not ignorant, for example they would trade with whites and buy guns and use the guns for warfare

the reason they lost the war is because whites carried a bunch of diseases, secondly alot of them refused to unite with other native tribes to form a massive army

They did not overpopulate because they couldn't life was too hard and exercise won't do shit u wouldn't even be able to get hard 1 japanese guy with 5000+ body count said that u eventually get immune to arousal if u have lot a sex
quality not quantity

if someone only had 50 sexual partners they could have sex 50,000 times and be fine

they werent unhappy it was just easier
If we are designed to be hunters and u have the option to do an easier thing then y would u bother putting urself in a discomforting situation such as hunting why would u not prgress to cultivation

They became aware that u can grow ur food and then got discomforted by hunting and thus they progressed to a better source of food

quality not quantity

if someone only had 50 sexual partners they could have sex 50,000 times and be fine
So would it mean 50000 babies out of 51 people
Even if it hypotheticaly possible 70 to 90 percent of them would die

they were not ignorant, for example they would trade with whites and buy guns and use the guns for warfare

the reason they lost the war is because whites carried a bunch of diseases, secondly alot of them refused to unite with other native tribes to form a massive army
Basically a small version of india

And if they got aware that their ways were not very good and have strived towards improvement cause of discomfort that the awareness caused they would have been more civilized and advanced

they can be. creativity is not a sole factor that decides happiness, other things influence it too
Not a single type of people or any person is happy only children because they can't get aware and are like animals

happy people are more motivated and productive
What reason is behind them working ?

i know that is why humans can be genetic modified to do unlimited weed
Soon you would get used to it and it will not hit the same

i think humans are already capable of being happy every day and every week because if someone does sports 24/7 they will be happy 24/7
No sportsperson or any athelete is truly happy

We are looksmaxxing coz we are blackpilled except some u have still some bluepill in yourselves but that does not matter Blackpill gave us a sense of a awareness that you are ugly and in societal disadvantage and that baffled ur mind , made u sad , made u discomfortable then u started u improving urself out of pure discomfort of being on a socially disadvantageous position

I cant reallt understand what you are saying bit widely i unferstand, you are saying that since the universe is infinite even if we had 1 in a billion probabily to exist we did hit that bound since the universe is infinite but,

Now i would talk about how the universe started, but i really think thats its still things which scientists believe to blindly since its stuff from billion years ago. I would ask you since when did such a infinitely small atom of matter contain such big amount of energy which isnt possible after physics? Amd why did it explode? And if it exploded, how did it form if it was so instable to explode? What did compress this high amount of instable atoms in such a small amount of space?

Probably these questing are dumb but keep in mind that im 14

And yes if there is no matter there is no potential energy = no reactions = no formation of the universe = nothing

And even if there is infinite time there is no probability because its not possible for such a big explosion to happen from nothing

What reason is behind them working ?
motivation and neccessity

Soon you would get used to it and it will not hit the same
thats because of current human genetics. if weed can make you happy for 8 hours it proves that with genetic editing weed could make someone happy for 800 years. its like if someone builds an airplane that flies for 8 minutes it proves that society eventually can make a spaceship that can fly for 800 years

No sportsperson or any athelete is truly happy
they are happy

full and maximum happiness though can only be achieved by being a lesbian athlete of course