Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method How to be Happy While Looksmaxxing

sigma

sigma
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
HAPPINESS
Might expand on this thread later, this is a dummy version but I am willing to talk further in the comments if you'd like.
Anyways, most of you are dissatisfied with life. That is likely a reason for why you started looksmaxxing. And still, you wake up everyday, upset. How does one fix this? Will you even be happy once you are handsome? I will try to answer these questions.

Wealth Analogy:1713217078454.png
Some of you may be familiar with this, it is a happiness score for wealthy people. Generally, after a certain point, your happiness will start to stabilize and even decline after being rich. In fact, some people claim to be no happier than they did when they were poor. Being rich is good. You are more stress free, people will like you more, and you can focus on more meaningful tasks. All benefits! But people will manipulate you for your wealth. You may think this is it. You are Sisyphus, but you successfully, got the rock to the mountain! You toiled long and hard, failed and grew, and now you are at the top. But you are still trapped. Now, you have nothing to do. Sisyphus kept rolling the stone, and even though it was meaningless and he knew that at the end it would fall, he continued. Man must embrace uncertainty and absurdity. Let your journey to self improvement be that stone. Perfection is impossible but without it you cannot live. So you will keep working. This is the way life is, as well, on a grander scale. We are insignificant (unless of course you have a religious faith), and there is no meaning to life except for the one we make for ourselves. Humans are meant to keep working. And we cannot expect happiness from the stone at the top of the mountain. Instead we must find joys in pushing it over and over and over again.

Philosophy:1713220639470.png
If you haven't already, discovering philosophy is important. It will take you years, and your ideas will keep shifting. I went through a lot of perspective shifts, and it took me a lot of immersion into different povs to discover what I feel suits me most. You have likely lived the bluepill, and now accepted the blackpill. That is already a shift. You can also research religions. I am not saying you need to convert, but religions have certain ideas and practices that can help you. I have studied some Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and paganism. Then, politics. Familiarize yourself with different political ideologies. Come in with an open mind, but don't be easily swayed. Since I live in the US, most people are bluepilled liberals and I have to blend in. I sometimes even partly agree with some things they say. You never know. Try and experience them, look at discussions. Try to be unbiased and biased at the same time; pretend to be the different groups and force yourself to agree. Then switch to another political group and find ways to disagree. Finally, philosophy in itself. Most people have a nihilistic view of the world, it is meaningless and we should reject everything. Nothing we do is of greater value and we need to sit and be negative. Personally, I have found that a mixture of absurdism, stoicism, and existenstialism is best and can even benefit society. Even though we as humans live in a meaningless world, insignifcant and lost to time and the destruction of the universe, we still have brains. We can enjoy our lives while we can. We are intelligent enough to assign our own meaning. Learn to laugh as well. The more open you are, the better, and when you can laugh more you are happier. Also, I have spent years learning philosophy, and I still am. This isn't a one week process, don't expect it to be. You mature and change.

1713221094641.pngMentality:
Be grateful for what you have. Actually be meaningful. It can be one time experiences, like I am grateful that my teacher gave me a pass, or something like this. Appreciating the world in both a small and grand scale is vital. Secondly, accepting reality. I don't want this section to be like a waterthread, but basically, be real and not bluepilled. Now I am going to contradict this. Go beyond realistic. Achieve what nobody thought possible. Don't waste your time. Make sure your actions are meaningful to yourself and your goals. 10X your goals, so you will work 10X harder to achieve it. Put the pressure on yourself. Set deadlines for yourself to achieve things. Have punishments and rewards. You think 1000$ a month is realistic. Set it up to 10000$ and see how much harder you will have to work to gain that. There is more to expand here, but like with philosophy, you can explore ideas for framing and strengthing your mentality by studying what great people do.
Live your life, you only have one. Also, no mental masturbation. What I mean by this is that you think you are productive when you are really procrastinating. Watching videos on how to stop scrolling, just to click on another video when you are done to stop fapping. You already know what needs to be done, you just feel better by watching these videos. Its coping and sad. Instead of sitting, being this pathetic shit, actually apply what you know. If you want something badly enough, nothing can stop you. Remember why you are doing this.

Helping Others:1713221053693.png
It's an inherent human thing. It is usually selfish, but it brings us happiness and also makes us look good. Helping other people can be anything from helping family and friends, contributing to society via your job, and taking care of others. A no-brainer, also makes you a more attractive person.

Learning and Working:
One thing that would kill me is losing my love and passion for learning. I love learning, there is nothing better to me than studying science and trying to speak a difficult language. While for most learning can be hard, it is because of school systems imposed on us. Find stuff that you already like and learn more. Also indulge in other foreign or previously difficult and annoying things and study them. I particularly recommend social and physical sciences. Science is the best. I love you science. Also, following Quantum physics, the universe will repeat an infinite amount of times because after the heat death of the universe, there will be nothing left. Given an infinite amount of time, a nearly impossible probability is bound to happen. Quantum fluctuations will eventually start the universe anew, again and again and again, and eventually there will be intelligent life. We are bound to repeat as well due to infinity, and since we wont be alive during the time between universes there is no need to worry. So yeah. Cool. This also contradicts yolo, but try and use both.
Grinding work and learning makes us productive, smart, and disciplined. Think of Sisyphus too. He keeps rolling that rock up the hill, his muscles growing stronger and his drive as well. Make sure what you learn and what you do is meaningful. PERSONAL GROWTH 🤑

Lifestyle:
This is probably what you came here for, but it's gonna be short. Good health and balance is good. Have balanced hormone levels. Do this by exercising, going outside in the sun and fresh air, having good hygiene, sleep, and diet. Have good mental health too. Don't stress too hard. Don't fap, don't be addicted to anything. Maintain good relationships with others. Learn to socialize.

BASIC HABITS FOR HAPPINESS:
If you skimmed through all of this and are just looking for some solid shortcuts, sure. Here are my best go-to things to do that help with happiness.

- Cleanliness: Showering, bathing. It is a very relaxing thing to do, my thoughts and stress are washed away. And there is no better feeling than feeling fresh and clean. Like @sexlesstosexles says, cleanliness is next to godliness.

- Exercise: Exercising is good for your overall health and also releases dopamine. You go into survival mode when you exercise, so you don't worry about life.

- Finishing Work: It is a great feeling when it is nearly the end of the day and you are done with all your work. It is pure satisfaction and you feel proud of yourself.

- Going Outside: It helps you get exercise, breathe fresher air, explore, and connect with nature. I love nature. For the first few times go alone. Then you can take your dog or friends/family if you want.

- Relationships: Spending good time with family and friends is awesome. I have never been in a relationship before (the romantic kind), but I imagine that it will be similar yet also different. I hope it is nice.

- Enjoying Little Things: The smell of freshly baked bread is my favorite. Or seeing nice flowers or a cool car.

1713220469224.png
@Nihilus @pslgodduckz @sexlesstosexles @RAJ GHRANDHICK @idk who else sorry im dum

HAPPINESS
Might expand on this thread later, this is a dummy version but I am willing to talk further in the comments if you'd like.
Anyways, most of you are dissatisfied with life. That is likely a reason for why you started looksmaxxing. And still, you wake up everyday, upset. How does one fix this? Will you even be happy once you are handsome? I will try to answer these questions.

Wealth Analogy:View attachment 28327
Some of you may be familiar with this, it is a happiness score for wealthy people. Generally, after a certain point, your happiness will start to stabilize and even decline after being rich. In fact, some people claim to be no happier than they did when they were poor. Being rich is good. You are more stress free, people will like you more, and you can focus on more meaningful tasks. All benefits! But people will manipulate you for your wealth. You may think this is it. You are Sisyphus, but you successfully, got the rock to the mountain! You toiled long and hard, failed and grew, and now you are at the top. But you are still trapped. Now, you have nothing to do. Sisyphus kept rolling the stone, and even though it was meaningless and he knew that at the end it would fall, he continued. Man must embrace uncertainty and absurdity. Let your journey to self improvement be that stone. Perfection is impossible but without it you cannot live. So you will keep working. This is the way life is, as well, on a grander scale. We are insignificant (unless of course you have a religious faith), and there is no meaning to life except for the one we make for ourselves. Humans are meant to keep working. And we cannot expect happiness from the stone at the top of the mountain. Instead we must find joys in pushing it over and over and over again.

Philosophy:View attachment 28334
If you haven't already, discovering philosophy is important. It will take you years, and your ideas will keep shifting. I went through a lot of perspective shifts, and it took me a lot of immersion into different povs to discover what I feel suits me most. You have likely lived the bluepill, and now accepted the blackpill. That is already a shift. You can also research religions. I am not saying you need to convert, but religions have certain ideas and practices that can help you. I have studied some Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and paganism. Then, politics. Familiarize yourself with different political ideologies. Come in with an open mind, but don't be easily swayed. Since I live in the US, most people are bluepilled liberals and I have to blend in. I sometimes even partly agree with some things they say. You never know. Try and experience them, look at discussions. Try to be unbiased and biased at the same time; pretend to be the different groups and force yourself to agree. Then switch to another political group and find ways to disagree. Finally, philosophy in itself. Most people have a nihilistic view of the world, it is meaningless and we should reject everything. Nothing we do is of greater value and we need to sit and be negative. Personally, I have found that a mixture of absurdism, stoicism, and existenstialism is best and can even benefit society. Even though we as humans live in a meaningless world, insignifcant and lost to time and the destruction of the universe, we still have brains. We can enjoy our lives while we can. We are intelligent enough to assign our own meaning. Learn to laugh as well. The more open you are, the better, and when you can laugh more you are happier. Also, I have spent years learning philosophy, and I still am. This isn't a one week process, don't expect it to be. You mature and change.

View attachment 28336Mentality:
Be grateful for what you have. Actually be meaningful. It can be one time experiences, like I am grateful that my teacher gave me a pass, or something like this. Appreciating the world in both a small and grand scale is vital. Secondly, accepting reality. I don't want this section to be like a waterthread, but basically, be real and not bluepilled. Now I am going to contradict this. Go beyond realistic. Achieve what nobody thought possible. Don't waste your time. Make sure your actions are meaningful to yourself and your goals. 10X your goals, so you will work 10X harder to achieve it. Put the pressure on yourself. Set deadlines for yourself to achieve things. Have punishments and rewards. You think 1000$ a month is realistic. Set it up to 10000$ and see how much harder you will have to work to gain that. There is more to expand here, but like with philosophy, you can explore ideas for framing and strengthing your mentality by studying what great people do.
Live your life, you only have one. Also, no mental masturbation. What I mean by this is that you think you are productive when you are really procrastinating. Watching videos on how to stop scrolling, just to click on another video when you are done to stop fapping. You already know what needs to be done, you just feel better by watching these videos. Its coping and sad. Instead of sitting, being this pathetic shit, actually apply what you know. If you want something badly enough, nothing can stop you. Remember why you are doing this.

Helping Others:View attachment 28335
It's an inherent human thing. It is usually selfish, but it brings us happiness and also makes us look good. Helping other people can be anything from helping family and friends, contributing to society via your job, and taking care of others. A no-brainer, also makes you a more attractive person.

Learning and Working:
One thing that would kill me is losing my love and passion for learning. I love learning, there is nothing better to me than studying science and trying to speak a difficult language. While for most learning can be hard, it is because of school systems imposed on us. Find stuff that you already like and learn more. Also indulge in other foreign or previously difficult and annoying things and study them. I particularly recommend social and physical sciences. Science is the best. I love you science. Also, following Quantum physics, the universe will repeat an infinite amount of times because after the heat death of the universe, there will be nothing left. Given an infinite amount of time, a nearly impossible probability is bound to happen. Quantum fluctuations will eventually start the universe anew, again and again and again, and eventually there will be intelligent life. We are bound to repeat as well due to infinity, and since we wont be alive during the time between universes there is no need to worry. So yeah. Cool. This also contradicts yolo, but try and use both.
Grinding work and learning makes us productive, smart, and disciplined. Think of Sisyphus too. He keeps rolling that rock up the hill, his muscles growing stronger and his drive as well. Make sure what you learn and what you do is meaningful. PERSONAL GROWTH 🤑

Lifestyle:
This is probably what you came here for, but it's gonna be short. Good health and balance is good. Have balanced hormone levels. Do this by exercising, going outside in the sun and fresh air, having good hygiene, sleep, and diet. Have good mental health too. Don't stress too hard. Don't fap, don't be addicted to anything. Maintain good relationships with others. Learn to socialize.

If you skimmed through all of this and are just looking for some solid shortcuts, sure. Here are my best go-to things to do that help with happiness.

- Cleanliness: Showering, bathing. It is a very relaxing thing to do, my thoughts and stress are washed away. And there is no better feeling than feeling fresh and clean. Like @sexlesstosexles says, cleanliness is next to godliness.

- Exercise: Exercising is good for your overall health and also releases dopamine. You go into survival mode when you exercise, so you don't worry about life.

- Finishing Work: It is a great feeling when it is nearly the end of the day and you are done with all your work. It is pure satisfaction and you feel proud of yourself.

- Going Outside: It helps you get exercise, breathe fresher air, explore, and connect with nature. I love nature. For the first few times go alone. Then you can take your dog or friends/family if you want.

- Relationships: Spending good time with family and friends is awesome. I have never been in a relationship before (the romantic kind), but I imagine that it will be similar yet also different. I hope it is nice.

- Enjoying Little Things: The smell of freshly baked bread is my favorite. Or seeing nice flowers or a cool car.

View attachment 28332
@Nihilus @pslgodduckz @sexlesstosexles @RAJ GHRANDHICK @idk who else sorry im dum
Thanks for the coping mechanisms

HAPPINESS

Learning and Working:

Lifestyle:

View attachment 28332
No one is happy and no one can be no feelings last

Happiness is just a moment and so is death so kys bluepilled copers

Dantes said you can't achieve happiness in life , you can only achieve fulfillment

No one is happy in life not a single person
we are designed to not be happy if we became happy we would have never progressed the driving force of improvement is discomfort and the reason behind discomfort is awareness

Dantes said you can't achieve happiness in life , you can only achieve fulfillment

we are designed to not be happy if we became happy we would have never progressed the driving force of improvement is discomfort and the reason behind discomfort is awareness
Nihilst cope , have some faith bro

This one mogs

U dont sound very happy

one reason i am unhappy is because of autism. autism gives me superhuman abilities such as making every sound 10x louder than it is, so when I am drifting off to sleep the Simulation decides to wake me up. It always seems to happen in a rigged manner, hence why I believe we are in a Simulation. For example, right as I am drifting off to sleep somebody outside will make a loud noise, but it never seems to happen when I am just laying down and not sleepy, it only seems to happen when I start to feel drifting off to sleep.

A good cope for incel is to sleep all the time but autism interferes with that.

cope. drugs can overcome defective human genetics, for example weed can cause temporary happiness. Eventually with genetic editing, humans can be designed such to always be happy with weed, and further improved to always be happy the same as weed without even needing weed.

Weed is a "proof of concept" showing that happiness can be achieved.

If someone can be miserable every day then it proves that someone could also be happy every day.

One could argue that happier people are more productive and get more work done than unhappy people, so unhappiness is not required for "improvement" or progression.

Humans are meant to keep working. And we cannot expect happiness from the stone at the top of the mountain. Instead we must find joys in pushing it over and over and over again.
Disagree. Modern work culture causes unhappiness. Hedonism and UBI will triumph.

Reincarnation is real and I find the idea of having to reincarnate as a wagecuck working like Sisphyus every life to be unsettling.

You could instead just f**k pussy everyday and be a hedonist. And all the "work" you do is in gaming, doing in games quests which is more fullfing than being a normie wage cuck.

A lot of normie "work" could be done by robots with 50 iq, its meaningless sisyphus type work such as organizing and adding labels to shelves, work unfit for higher lifeforms.

If by work you mean creativity, exploration, etc. then I agree that could cause health and happiness, but most normie work is not like that.

Disagree. Modern work culture causes unhappiness. Hedonism and UBI will triumph.

Reincarnation is real and I find the idea of having to reincarnate as a wagecuck working like Sisphyus every life to be unsettling.

You could instead just f**k pussy everyday and be a hedonist. And all the "work" you do is in gaming, doing in games quests which is more fullfing than being a normie wage cuck.

A lot of normie "work" could be done by robots with 50 iq, its meaningless sisyphus type work such as organizing and adding labels to shelves, work unfit for higher lifeforms.

If by work you mean creativity, exploration, etc. then I agree that could cause health and happiness, but most normie work is not like that.
rare high iq post

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

i think that modern work culture causes unhappiness because people who do it dont feel satisfied with their carreers. working an offic job or 9-5 is draining and also you feel insignificant compared to brilliant minds who have changed the world, who are creative, inspire, explore, learn. humans are made to do work, it is in our genes to keep grinding and progressing. normie work is not what i am referring too. and also your dopamine receptors will be fried if you f**k pussy and game all day bc thats not contributing to anything jfl

one reason i am unhappy is because of autism. autism gives me superhuman abilities such as making every sound 10x louder than it is, so when I am drifting off to sleep the Simulation decides to wake me up. It always seems to happen in a rigged manner, hence why I believe we are in a Simulation. For example, right as I am drifting off to sleep somebody outside will make a loud noise, but it never seems to happen when I am just laying down and not sleepy, it only seems to happen when I start to feel drifting off to sleep.

A good cope for incel is to sleep all the time but autism interferes with that.
you're right, sleep does make me happy, but i cant sleep unless i am extremely tired, i have very bad ocd and when i sleep i cannot stop thinking
being able to sleep is very calming

This one mogs

this is just a blackpill that doesnt tell you what else you can do. its more nihilistic, but it is true. then you can move on to different philosophies, and you can also do what i said in my thread

this is sad, i hope you learn to accept happiness. it is also a mindset, you must be willing to achieve it. and i am not saying that happiness lasts. but you can make your overall experience of life happy. it can be calm and not stressful

HAPPINESS

Learning and Working:

Lifestyle:

View attachment 28332
You didnt ping me you waste of sperm😡

humans are made to do work, it is in our genes to keep grinding and progressing.
it is in our genes to be hunters, the way that this is simulated is by videogames, progressing and questing in those. for example in team deathmatch mode it is like the same as hunting.

i am not talking about "hunting games" where its just a camping simulator of sitting around doing nothing. i am talking about we evolved to hunt long distance running. So racing games, or team deathmatch, etc. could be viewed as true hunting games.

we did not evolve to work at an office 9 to 5 or be programmers, or to work at a shop organizing shelves, and those are most of the normie jobs available. Oddly enough, programming is one of the more high functioning jobs where you get to be creative and explore, but we did not evolve for programming jobs either.

real life work place is not great for progression either, in a videogame you have set goals and once you achieve those goals you progress throughout the game, but in a workplace its very arbitrary and depends on your political views, how much you simp to your bosses, how good you look, if your bosses are making money or if they are in debt, if your boss feels charitable, etc.

you're right, sleep does make me happy, but i cant sleep unless i am extremely tired, i have very bad ocd and when i sleep i cannot stop thinking
being able to sleep is very calming
what is ur daily lifestyle and routines

and also your dopamine receptors will be fried if you f**k pussy and game all day bc thats not contributing to anything jfl
native americans did not have this issue and all they did is hunt everyday, which is equivalent to gaming.

you dont need to contribute to anything, altman's got you covered.

ancient peoples simply contributed by not overpopulating society and keeping the natural balance.

dopamine receptors will naturally unfuck themselves by exercise, for example people who play sports everyday don't have dopamine problems like that. So once VR becomes a thing people will get exercise more and not have the same dopamine issues as people who scroll social media everyday. and alot of the social media scrolling is depressing so it makes the dopamine issue worse.

Faith will do nothing better to just accept the truth
the one mentality you have is a stupid one which explains itself because it is "based on science" while its just at its first stop, i understand being an atheist and believing in no god but there is something greater than just matter, its been proven, there's something you can feel on your skin, you can call it "energy" like the china shaolin ching chong shit calls them

having this kind of demoralized depressed emo mentality does nothing else than just ruining your brain. There is no way that everything we see now, from this complexity of a body we have has just won a lottery in 1 in an infinite while on its base there are just electrons protons and neutrons, there is just no way that everything we have now just came as it is now just because its random. Why did the human evolve to be concious? It wasnt necessary for survival, we could've all just remained hairless monkeys with no conciousness

and believe me, after you will sensibilizize your mentality and try some meditating, praying and other stuff which often gets called weird ass shit you will really do feel a difference

cope. drugs can overcome defective human genetics, for example weed can cause temporary happiness. Eventually with genetic editing, humans can be designed such to always be happy with weed, and further improved to always be happy the same as weed without even needing weed.

Weed is a "proof of concept" showing that happiness can be achieved.

If someone can be miserable every day then it proves that someone could also be happy every day.

One could argue that happier people are more productive and get more work done than unhappy people, so unhappiness is not required for "improvement" or progression.
Y r they productive? And weed is temporary and u get devlop resistance to all substance with time meaning the high will getting lower

the one mentality you have is a stupid one which explains itself because it is "based on science" while its just at its first stop, i understand being an atheist and believing in no god but there is something greater than just matter, its been proven, there's something you can feel on your skin, you can call it "energy" like the china shaolin ching chong shit calls them

having this kind of demoralized depressed emo mentality does nothing else than just ruining your brain. There is no way that everything we see now, from this complexity of a body we have has just won a lottery in 1 in an infinite while on its base there are just electrons protons and neutrons, there is just no way that everything we have now just came as it is now just because its random. Why did the human evolve to be concious? It wasnt necessary for survival, we could've all just remained hairless monkeys with no conciousness

and believe me, after you will sensibilizize your mentality and try some meditating, praying and other stuff which often gets called weird ass shit you will really do feel a difference
I believe in Hindu gods and Buddhism but i gain nothing from it

My mentality is not based on science its a philosophy

Creative people are not happy

U would get bored of pussy eventually and become unhappy

it is in our genes to be hunters, the way that this is simulated is by videogames, progressing and questing in those. for example in team deathmatch mode it is like the same as hunting.

i am not talking about "hunting games" where its just a camping simulator of sitting around doing nothing. i am talking about we evolved to hunt long distance running. So racing games, or team deathmatch, etc. could be viewed as true hunting games.

we did not evolve to work at an office 9 to 5 or be programmers, or to work at a shop organizing shelves, and those are most of the normie jobs available. Oddly enough, programming is one of the more high functioning jobs where you get to be creative and explore, but we did not evolve for programming jobs either.

real life work place is not great for progression either, in a videogame you have set goals and once you achieve those goals you progress throughout the game, but in a workplace its very arbitrary and depends on your political views, how much you simp to your bosses, how good you look, if your bosses are making money or if they are in debt, if your boss feels charitable, etc.
Hunters were and unhappy because of hunting thats why cultivation of crops started and better tools were made

Last edited:
native americans did not have this issue and all they did is hunt everyday, which is equivalent to gaming.

ancient peoples simply contributed by not overpopulating society and keeping the natural balance.

dopamine receptors will naturally unfuck themselves by exercise, for example people who play sports everyday don't have dopamine problems like that. So once VR becomes a thing people will get exercise more and not have the same dopamine issues as people who scroll social media everyday. and alot of the social media scrolling is depressing so it makes the dopamine issue worse.
Native americans were ignorant while whites were not so they progressed and f****d them up

They did not overpopulate because they couldn't life was too hard and exercise won't do shit u wouldn't even be able to get hard 1 japanese guy with 5000+ body count said that u eventually get immune to arousal if u have lot a sex

this is sad, i hope you learn to accept happiness. it is also a mindset, you must be willing to achieve it. and i am not saying that happiness lasts. but you can make your overall experience of life happy. it can be calm and not stressful
Life is never happy u just have happy events throughout ur life

I believe in Hindu gods and Buddhism but i gain nothing from it
its about how profoundly you take it not the religion

Im christian and christianity is not based on the eastern concepts of meditation but still if i pray deeply enough i do feel something

its about how profoundly you take it not the religion

Im christian and christianity is not based on the eastern concepts of meditation but still if i pray deeply enough i do feel something
I feel fury and hate raging inside of me but i get calm once i open my eyes

One can truly never achieve happiness

-RAJ GHRANDHICK

I feel fury and hate raging inside of me but i get calm once i open my eyes
none feels rage unconditionally

even phsycophats have to be triggered by a certain thing

there's a cool concept i just heard and its just about taking a deep breath letting go

superficial view of the world
I am not superficial i am from indian i have seen religion and philosophy more than people from any other country i know that they truly are just about believing lies and coping

there's a cool concept i just heard and its just about taking a deep breath letting go
I was first recommended meditation when i was 7

Its my thoughts and my mind

I am not superficial i am from indian i have seen religion and philosophy more than people from any other country i know that they truly are just about believing lies and coping
if thats what you think then i think im free to say that i think too that hinduism and buddhism are ancient religions based on supertitions

Why did the human evolve to be concious? It wasnt necessary for survival, we could've all just remained hairless monkeys with no conciousness
Because monkeys are not aware therefor no discomfort which results in no progress