Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to do Buccal Fat Removal at home

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
IM NOT TELLING YOU TO PERFORM SELF-SURGERY!
IM NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.
IM NOT A SURGEON.
YOU ARE THE r****d IF YOU ACTUALLY DO IT.

Some individuals may consider attempting buccal fat removal at home due to factors such as cost concerns, privacy preferences, convenience, desire for control, or lack of access to healthcare, despite the significant risks and potential complications associated with DIY cosmetic procedures.

So anyways:

Make sure that you are following this procedure:
  1. Gathering Equipment: Make sure you have a sharp scalpel or knife, sterilized thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to prevent infection. Additionally, have some local anesthetic (like lidocaine) ready to numb the area, clean gauze, and bandages for post-procedure care.

2. Sterilizing the Area: Prioritize cleanliness. Otherwise you'll increase the risk of sepsis, which is deadly even more than it already is. Use rubbing alcohol or another suitable disinfectant to clean the area around your cheeks and mouth where you'll be working.

3. Administering Local Anesthetic: This step is crucial for minimizing pain during the procedure. Follow the instructions on the anesthetic packaging carefully, and be sure to apply it to the specific areas inside your mouth where incisions will be made.

4. Making Incisions: The targeted area for incisions is inside the mouth, near the back molars. Use caution and precision to create small, precise cuts. Aim to keep the incisions as inconspicuous as possible to minimize scarring.

5. Locating Buccal Fat Pads: Once the incisions are made, gently use your fingers to massage the inside of your cheeks to locate the buccal fat pads. These pads are typically located between the cheek muscles and the masseter muscles near the back of the mouth.

6. Removing Excess Fat: With the fat pads located, carefully use the scalpel to trim away excess fat. Be conservative in your approach to avoid over-removal, which can lead to a gaunt or overly hollow appearance. It's advisable to start with small amounts and gradually remove more if necessary.

7. Stopping Bleeding and Dressing Wounds: After removing the desired amount of fat, apply gentle pressure to the incision sites with clean gauze to stop any bleeding. Then, cover the area with fresh gauze and secure it with bandages to protect the wounds as they heal.

8. Post-Procedure Care: Follow your aftercare instructions diligently. This includes keeping the area clean to prevent infection and avoiding activities that could put strain on the incisions. Attend any follow-up appointments as recommended by a medical professional. Visit the hospital immeditately if anything out of order happened!

nbUnbenannt.png

The Fat is located Under the Upper Teeth and on the buccal mucosa that is on the left and right side, you would want remove the fat on both sides equally so you can keep assymetries minimal.

CAUTION:
    Don't go higher than in the picture otherwise you'll risk hitting arteries and loosing alot of blood.

Hope this was somewhat instructive.

WHAT SURGERY SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

IM NOT TELLING YOU TO PERFORM SELF-SURGERY!
IM NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY.
IM NOT A SURGEON.
YOU ARE THE r****d IF YOU ACTUALLY DO IT.

Some individuals may consider attempting buccal fat removal at home due to factors such as cost concerns, privacy preferences, convenience, desire for control, or lack of access to healthcare, despite the significant risks and potential complications associated with DIY cosmetic procedures.

So anyways:

Make sure that you are following this procedure:
  1. Gathering Equipment: Make sure you have a sharp scalpel or knife, sterilized thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to prevent infection. Additionally, have some local anesthetic (like lidocaine) ready to numb the area, clean gauze, and bandages for post-procedure care.

2. Sterilizing the Area: Prioritize cleanliness. Otherwise you'll increase the risk of sepsis, which is deadly even more than it already is. Use rubbing alcohol or another suitable disinfectant to clean the area around your cheeks and mouth where you'll be working.

3. Administering Local Anesthetic: This step is crucial for minimizing pain during the procedure. Follow the instructions on the anesthetic packaging carefully, and be sure to apply it to the specific areas inside your mouth where incisions will be made.

4. Making Incisions: The targeted area for incisions is inside the mouth, near the back molars. Use caution and precision to create small, precise cuts. Aim to keep the incisions as inconspicuous as possible to minimize scarring.

5. Locating Buccal Fat Pads: Once the incisions are made, gently use your fingers to massage the inside of your cheeks to locate the buccal fat pads. These pads are typically located between the cheek muscles and the masseter muscles near the back of the mouth.

6. Removing Excess Fat: With the fat pads located, carefully use the scalpel to trim away excess fat. Be conservative in your approach to avoid over-removal, which can lead to a gaunt or overly hollow appearance. It's advisable to start with small amounts and gradually remove more if necessary.

7. Stopping Bleeding and Dressing Wounds: After removing the desired amount of fat, apply gentle pressure to the incision sites with clean gauze to stop any bleeding. Then, cover the area with fresh gauze and secure it with bandages to protect the wounds as they heal.

8. Post-Procedure Care: Follow your aftercare instructions diligently. This includes keeping the area clean to prevent infection and avoiding activities that could put strain on the incisions. Attend any follow-up appointments as recommended by a medical professional. Visit the hospital immeditately if anything out of order happened!

View attachment 27640

The Fat is located Under the Upper Teeth and on the buccal mucosa that is on the left and right side, you would want remove the fat on both sides equally so you can keep assymetries minimal.

CAUTION:
    Don't go higher than in the picture otherwise you'll risk hitting arteries and loosing alot of blood.

Hope this was somewhat instructive.

WHAT SURGERY SHOULD I COVER NEXT?

I saw 2 motherfuckers on .org who performed this surgery on themselves, and one of them was only 15 YEARS OLD, I can't even imagine how he told his mother, like "mommy, I opened my cheek with scissors, a scalpel and your makeup mirror, ok?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I saw 2 motherfuckers on .org who performed this surgery on themselves, and one of them was only 15 YEARS OLD, I can't even imagine how he told his mother, like "mommy, I opened my cheek with scissors, a scalpel and your makeup mirror, ok?"
I imagine he didnt even care to tell his mom anything and keep it as a secret.

I imagine he didnt even care to tell his mom anything and keep it as a secret.
I think it's impossible, the mother would notice the swelling and black eyes that come with this type of surgery.
What makes me angry is that all teenagers are stupid, but this one went beyond the limits of stupidity. Any bacteria that gets in there (he had the operation in a bathroom, one of the most contaminated places in the house) either dies or becomes severely deformed.

I think it's impossible, the mother would notice the swelling and black eyes that come with this type of surgery.
What makes me angry is that all teenagers are stupid, but this one went beyond the limits of stupidity. Any bacteria that gets in there (he had the operation in a bathroom, one of the most contaminated places in the house) either dies or becomes severely deformed.
Yeah definetly sepsis if he isnt careful or did some research to prevent it before

This is madness. I don't even know any professional surgeon who would do surgery on themselves.

Anyway you shouldn't get buccal fat removal because of these reasons:

This is madness. I don't even know any professional surgeon who would do surgery on themselves.

Anyway you shouldn't get buccal fat removal because of these reasons:
meh, ascend or regret

Yeah definetly sepsis if he isnt careful or did some research to prevent it before
bro, the entire bathroom environment is super contaminated, there is no research that can decontaminate the environment easily.
The crazy guy who did it at 15 years old only had one LOCAL antibiotic, the chance of him dying is huge

bro, the entire bathroom environment is super contaminated, there is no research that can decontaminate the environment easily.
The crazy guy who did it at 15 years old only had one LOCAL antibiotic, the chance of him dying is huge
yeah true

ascend or die trying mindset

result wont look good most of the times.
look at what happened to barrett's face after he had it done.
hollow cheeks only look good if you have good zygos