Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide HOW TO EXTEND PUBERTY (high iq)

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
If you are currently going through puberty, it is imperative that you follow this guide. Doing so will result in you ending up taller and with more facial and genital development.

According to the Tanner scale, which is used to measure stages of puberty, puberty ends when the growth plates close and adult features are developed. We can therefore prolong the period of growth and development by not allowing our growth plates to close.

So what causes growth plates to close?
The closure of growth plates, or epiphyseal plates, is mainly triggered by the actions of two hormones: estrogen and testosterone. These hormones are primarily responsible for the maturation of the skeletal system during puberty.
Estrogen, which is the primary female sex hormone, and testosterone, the primary male sex hormone, stimulate the production of bone matrix (the hard tissue that makes up bones) and are responsible for the fusion of the growth plates.
The exact mechanisms of growth plate closure are still not fully understood, but it is thought that estrogen and testosterone activate a protein called "Indian Hedgehog", which in turn stimulates the production of a protein called "Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2" (BMP-2). BMP-2 promotes the replacement of cartilage in the growth plates with bone tissue, resulting in the fusion of the growth plates.

You stop growing when the cartilage in your growth plates ossifies and turns to bone. Traditionally, looksmaxxers use aromatase inhibitors to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which triggers the protein reaction that ends growth.

Aromatase inhibitors can cause long term side effects and can be very detrimental to your health, so DYOR if you plan on starting them. A little known consideration is that many aromatase inhibitors have an estrogen rebound, meaning that if you don’t take them consistently or you miss the half life, it will cause a spike of estrogen, which could potentially cause your growth plates to close.

Some alternatives to aromatase inhibitors include DIM, grape seed extract, and sulforaphane. These don’t work as effectively as real aromatase inhibitors but you can get them OTC and they don’t have as many side effects.

All of this is futile if you don’t live a healthy lifestyle, so do that also.

nice thread needed this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
High IQ indeed. Btw how do you know all this?
research from .org and google

I wanted to know for myself so I thought I might as well make a thread

I have a few questions:
  • Are aromatase inhibitors safe? (Searched, I saw it had minor side effects but I want to collect opinions)
  • How long can you extend puberty? Is there an age where, inevitably, the growth plates close?
Just wanted to say congrats on how well you managed to pack a ton of info into your text. You are fundamental on this forum.

Bone Morphogenetic Protein in particular is very interesting. wish enchanted exlixir was still on org, he'd have high iq to research further

You're really smart. I want to know how to take aromatase inhibitors. I'm taking letrozole, 2.5mg per tablet. I cut it into four pieces with scissors, about 0.6mg each time. I'll take it on Monday and then on Wednesday, and on Friday and Sunday. I want to know how to take it to avoid estrogen rebound, and what is DYO

I have a few questions:
  • Are aromatase inhibitors safe? (Searched, I saw it had minor side effects but I want to collect opinions)
  • How long can you extend puberty? Is there an age where, inevitably, the growth plates close?
Just wanted to say congrats on how well you managed to pack a ton of info into your text. You are fundamental on this forum.
aromatase inhibitors have risks associated with them but it depends on which one you take. Arimidex has been used in studies about height growth in humans.

Theoretically you can extend puberty indefinitely, but in reality you can’t keep taking aromatase inhibitors forever

You're really smart. I want to know how to take aromatase inhibitors. I'm taking letrozole, 2.5mg per tablet. I cut it into four pieces with scissors, about 0.6mg each time. I'll take it on Monday and then on Wednesday, and on Friday and Sunday. I want to know how to take it to avoid estrogen rebound, and what is DYO
estrogen rebound won’t occur immediately, and also lestrozole is one of the most powerful aromatase inhibitors so I don’t think you have much to worry about

DYOR stands for do your own research, I was advising people to find out for themselves what to do instead of blindly taking my advice

aromatase inhibitors have risks associated with them but it depends on which one you take. Arimidex has been used in studies about height growth in humans.

Theoretically you can extend puberty indefinitely, but in reality you can’t keep taking aromatase inhibitors forever
Thank you for your reply. I will continue to read your article. You are very talented and kind. Keep going

If you are currently going through puberty, it is imperative that you follow this guide. Doing so will result in you ending up taller and with more facial and genital development.

According to the Tanner scale, which is used to measure stages of puberty, puberty ends when the growth plates close and adult features are developed. We can therefore prolong the period of growth and development by not allowing our growth plates to close.

So what causes growth plates to close?
The closure of growth plates, or epiphyseal plates, is mainly triggered by the actions of two hormones: estrogen and testosterone. These hormones are primarily responsible for the maturation of the skeletal system during puberty.
Estrogen, which is the primary female sex hormone, and testosterone, the primary male sex hormone, stimulate the production of bone matrix (the hard tissue that makes up bones) and are responsible for the fusion of the growth plates.
The exact mechanisms of growth plate closure are still not fully understood, but it is thought that estrogen and testosterone activate a protein called "Indian Hedgehog", which in turn stimulates the production of a protein called "Bone Morphogenetic Protein-2" (BMP-2). BMP-2 promotes the replacement of cartilage in the growth plates with bone tissue, resulting in the fusion of the growth plates.

You stop growing when the cartilage in your growth plates ossifies and turns to bone. Traditionally, looksmaxxers use aromatase inhibitors to prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which triggers the protein reaction that ends growth.

Aromatase inhibitors can cause long term side effects and can be very detrimental to your health, so DYOR if you plan on starting them. A little known consideration is that many aromatase inhibitors have an estrogen rebound, meaning that if you don’t take them consistently or you miss the half life, it will cause a spike of estrogen, which could potentially cause your growth plates to close.

Some alternatives to aromatase inhibitors include DIM, grape seed extract, and sulforaphane. These don’t work as effectively as real aromatase inhibitors but you can get them OTC and they don’t have as many side effects.

All of this is futile if you don’t live a healthy lifestyle, so do that also.
Thank you for all the usefull info bro!