Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide How to prepare for flat world reset.

Ritalincel

Richiesexual
Established Member
The flat world reset is coming, does not matter if you want it or not.

1592040959306.png1592040978818.png

The money(not real) you have right now will have no purpose under a new world order.
Looks will not save you either, for the elite you are just a useless eater.

You wonder how can you save yourself? (Protip: you can not)
Your physical body does not belong to yourself, same goes for your spirit, there is a high chance your spirit was already cooked by Abramovich, Gates, Bezos, Clintons(they are only a third rate puppets by the way)

1591270538686.jpg

For this short period of time you can prepare, but not fully.
Here is some of the most obvious destinies you can choose from:
  • @Ethan Asia AnPrim larp, self explanatory. Live in a mud hut, grow your own food, pray nobody will come for you(they will).

1592044052771.png

• BLM(Baal, Lucifer, Moloch) hivemind sheeple spiritless mentally ill slave. Do not quostion anything, do what the government or social media says to you. Repeat every buzzword you hear, deny races, deny spirit, be vegan, play video games. Seek money(does not exist), be a good goy and eat bugs. Probably you will die from vaccine or become infertile. Probably you will be cooked with 5G. Probably Elon Musk's training rat for neurolink to be the best slave that ever was.

• Spirituality coper. Christcuck monk(weak cuck), Islam coper, any [insert brain aneurysm religion which was made by a man] coper. Notice how major religions have Abrahamic roots? Then why the f**k do you still worship a kike you stupid n****r. Still, if you decided to cope with le holy book of man written rules, join your local sanctuary and pray to [insert delusion] to help you outlive the reset. You probably will outlive the reset, since usually the sanctuary walls are thick enough to shield you from cuck waves.
tumblr_n2dnj5gN901qzdga6o1_400-1.gif
  • My way(I believe the best way). Now the shit gets serious, kiddos.
You will need a big money(does not exist) for it. Do a stem cell transpalant, the illegall one. Fly to Mexico, China or India for it. Do HGH and TRT(better do Tren). A normal human will not endure the reset, you need to be above that.

Get a weapon. Guns such as rifles and pistols are hard to get for a common man if your soul does not belong to FED reserve or a BlackRock inc, guns are a cuck choice by the way. Personally, I suggest you to get a huge sword such as claymore with extra width. Trust me, everything will be fine as long they do not shoot you.
Practice your swings with a sword every single f*****g day. You need be fast and accurate, because the zerg tend to flock in groups, bait them with vegan rations.

tenor.gif

Normal clothes will not do, you need to be spotted instantly by your fellow new worlders. Get a monk robe or medieval type armor. Jeans and other normiecuck clothes might have nano tracking devices and they are unnatural anyway.

Stash meth. Yes, you heard it right, you need meth. You will never know if you will need boost for a battle against 100 n*****s, n****r lovers and soy cucks. Meth will make you immune to pain, immune to fear, will give you insane amount of endurance.

There is many other ways to meet the new world order, but this is what I could think of at this moment.
Well, if you choose to do nothing, it is your life(not yours), do as you please(you were conditioned).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Truecel trait to make a spelling mistake in the thread title.

I will live with Sverige and drink Luna's nutritious breast milk.

The flat world reset is coming, does not matter if you want it or not.

View attachment 13773View attachment 13774

The money(not real) you have right now will have no purpose under a new world order.
Looks will not save you either, for the elite you are just a useless eater.

You wonder how can you save yourself? (Protip: you can not)
Your physical body does not belong to yourself, same goes for your spirit, there is a high chance your spirit was already cooked by Abramovich, Gates, Bezos, Clintons(they are only a third rate puppets by the way)

View attachment 13776

For this short period of time you can prepare, but not fully.
Here is some of the most obvious destinies you can choose from:
  • @Ethan Asia AnPrim larp, self explanatory. Live in a mud hut, grow your own food, pray nobody will come for you(they will).

View attachment 13777

• BLM(Baal, Lucifer, Moloch) hivemind sheeple spiritless mentally ill slave. Do not quostion anything, do what the government or social media says to you. Repeat every buzzword you hear, deny races, deny spirit, be vegan, play video games. Seek money(does not exist), be a good goy and eat bugs. Probably you will die from vaccine or become infertile. Probably you will be cooked with 5G. Probably Elon Musk's training rat for neurolink to be the best slave that ever was.

• Spirituality coper. Christcuck monk(weak cuck), Islam coper, any [insert brain aneurysm religion which was made by a man] coper. Notice how major religions have Abrahamic roots? Then why the f**k do you still worship a kike you stupid n****r. Still, if you decided to cope with le holy book of man written rules, join your local sanctuary and pray to [insert delusion] to help you outlive the reset. You probably will outlive the reset, since usually the sanctuary walls are thick enough to shield you from cuck waves.
View attachment 13775
  • My way(I believe the best way). Now the shit gets serious, kiddos.
You will need a big money(does not exist) for it. Do a stem cell transpalant, the illegall one. Fly to Mexico, China or India for it. Do HGH and TRT(better do Tren). A normal human will not endure the reset, you need to be above that.

Get a weapon. Guns such as rifles and pistols are hard to get for a common man if your soul does not belong to FED reserve or a BlackRock inc, guns are a cuck choice by the way. Personally, I suggest you to get a huge sword such as claymore with extra width. Trust me, everything will be fine as long they do not shoot you.
Practice your swings with a sword every single f*****g day. You need be fast and accurate, because the zerg tend to flock in groups, bait them with vegan rations.

tenor.gif

Normal clothes will not do, you need to be spotted instantly by your fellow new worlders. Get a monk robe or medieval type armor. Jeans and other normiecuck clothes might have nano tracking devices and they are unnatural anyway.

Stash meth. Yes, you heard it right, you need meth. You will never know if you will need boost for a battle against 100 n*****s, n****r lovers and soy cucks. Meth will make you immune to pain, immune to fear, will give you insane amount of endurance.

There is many other ways to meet the new world order, but this is what I could think of at this moment.
Well, if you choose to do nothing, it is your life(not yours), do as you please(you were conditioned).
giphy.gif

If they ever come to me, even after finding my base in forest (i wasn't talked about this), then i will kill them, and in worst case scenario, i will kill myself. My body is not entitled to this world