Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I need honest advice

Juana

Juana
Hey there! Thank you for reading this and if you decide to help me with productive feedback you are definitely genius <3
I need counsel in my appearance. I am naturally a blonde but I think a change on my hairstyle is needed if I want to look better. What do you say?
Also I’m really white because I try to protect myself from the sun - I am recovering from an acne episode if you know products that could help with this it’s always welcome.
Thank youuu and I hope you have a good day :)

Attachments

• IMG_1744.jpeg
    IMG_1744.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1746.jpeg
    IMG_1746.jpeg
    991.5 KB · Views: 28
In my opinion the blonde color looks great on you.
You're a cute girl, absolutely!

mogs, what's to improve?

as for acne i heard steam baths help

Hey there! Thank you for reading this and if you decide to help me with productive feedback you are definitely genius <3
I need counsel in my appearance. I am naturally a blonde but I think a change on my hairstyle is needed if I want to look better. What do you say?
Also I’m really white because I try to protect myself from the sun - I am recovering from an acne episode if you know products that could help with this it’s always welcome.
Looks good maybe use some vollufine for your smile lines and a serum or cream for eye bags

I think you look great! Maybe just use something to get more volume especially around the top of your hair. Personally I've been using color wow ''raise the root'' spray and it's been giving my hair more volume. A lot of sprays and shampoo say they help for volume but only that one actually worked for me because I have think but flat hair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think you look great! Maybe just use something to get more volume especially around the top of your hair. Personally I've been using color wow ''raise the root'' spray and it's been giving my hair more volume. A lot of sprays and shampoo say they help for volume but only that one actually worked for me because I have think but flat hair.
Thank you very much, I will definitely check it out

Fogs but you need more hair volume

You should make your hair less frizzy by limiting the time you use shampoo by 1 week and use leave in conditioner

try and grow your brows, dye them a shade darker. take better care of your hair, dont dye it, and give it more volume. ig thats it youre already pretty these will help

Back