Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I started a fast.

Kazicz

IM!B4TM4N
I started a fast yesterday. it’s nothing impressive, I’m doing 72 hours. I’m so close to my lw I could be there before my birthday. Four Kilograms isn’t a lot but it seems so much. I’m just excited.

I started a fast yesterday. it’s nothing impressive, I’m doing 72 hours. I’m so close to my lw I could be there before my birthday. Four Kilograms isn’t a lot but it seems so much. I’m just excited.
have you done a 72 hour fast before? think ive only done 48 hours max before

Stop f*****g fasting bro youre gonna be anorexic you're already a stick what the f**k are you doing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i think you have an eating disorder this is too extreme
if you want to fast, fast 1-2 times a week for 24 hours each
I see why you may think it’s extreme, but I assure you, it’s nothing to worry over. Thank you for the advice. However, I’m not sure once or twice for 24 hours would work. It simply seems too little.

I hardly look or feel it.
Bro wtf, 57kg at 178cm is crazzzy.

You probably don't realize how thin you are because of some type of body dysmorphia. You are just a few steps away from becoming anorexic or having another type of eating disorder

Back