Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News I WILL ELECTROSHOCK MYSELF

• Thread starter Deleted member 304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 304

I AM WORKING ON AN ELECTROSHOCK DEVICE USING MANY BATTERIES CONNECTED IN SERIES

HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE ABLE TO INCREASE ANDROGEN DENSITY AND MUSCLE MASS

I AM 100% NOT JOKING, WILL POST PICS ONCE I FINISH IT. ALL CURRENT WILL GO TO A CONDUCTIBLE SHEET OF MATERIAL (WILL SEE WHAT I HAVE AND WHAT I USE) THAT WILL GO OVER MY SHOULDER MUSCLES FOR NOW

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im interested. Post results.

Wouldnt this only work for definition not mass?
i cant find the study anymore i believe ((((((((they))))))) buried or deleted it

i remember it saying it hyperthorphied the muscle at the spot that was shocked but they used much stronger shocks ngl, im not sure ill be able to get it from my battery shit but i have to work with what i have. might try to buy a few shock pens and reuse their parts since they are able to create a strong shock from small weak batteries

i cant find the study anymore i believe ((((((((they))))))) buried or deleted it

i remember it saying it hyperthorphied the muscle at the spot that was shocked but they used much stronger shocks ngl, im not sure ill be able to get it from my battery shit but i have to work with what i have. might try to buy a few shock pens and reuse their parts since they are able to create a strong shock from small weak batteries
U need stronger shit to visit Gandy

why not buy some big lithium-ion batteries then? unsafe?

UPDATE 1: My wiring job is shit and they're overheating JFL. Trying to make them properly RN and building a switch and probably a case too since they're probably going to explode if i keep up the shit work

UPDATE 1: My wiring job is shit and they're overheating JFL. Trying to make them properly RN and building a switch and probably a case too since they're probably going to explode if i keep up the shit work
don't suffer nerve damage

African GIFs | Tenor
bro pls don't kill urself.

UPDATE 2: 1.5V shock too strong, will just buy like 10 shock pens for 1 dollar tomorrow at my local chinese store and just use those. i will make a shoulder cover out of aluminium foil dedsrs. Will update tomorrow

UPDATE 2: 1.5V shock too strong, will just buy like 10 shock pens for 1 dollar tomorrow at my local chinese store and just use those. i will make a shoulder cover out of aluminium foil dedsrs. Will update tomorrow
Shock like go into your heart strong? Or just hurts

thank you for your sacrifice

what u think happened to the people who got hit by lightning? probably became rich piana instantly ngl

I saw some shit with tom holland using the same technology, thank you tesla

I almost died watching her scream and trying to be funny, posted just to get the idea that you're getting is the same
bet she was just faking JFL if you think theyd electrocute le qween

is bonesmashing without supplements even worth it?
only supplements you need in order for the bone to grow is fatty beef/chicken and milk. also not eating at a deficit

megadosing is low IQ and unproven

i cant guarantee theyll get bigger but they will 1000% get stronger. after a month of doing it i do not feel any pain unless i do it very hard and it doesn't even want to swell up anymore, it takes a long time or more force to do what I'd be able to acomplish in 10 seconds at the beginning

I AM WORKING ON AN ELECTROSHOCK DEVICE USING MANY BATTERIES CONNECTED IN SERIES

HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE ABLE TO INCREASE ANDROGEN DENSITY AND MUSCLE MASS

I AM 100% NOT JOKING, WILL POST PICS ONCE I FINISH IT. ALL CURRENT WILL GO TO A CONDUCTIBLE SHEET OF MATERIAL (WILL SEE WHAT I HAVE AND WHAT I USE) THAT WILL GO OVER MY SHOULDER MUSCLES FOR NOW
This guy πŸ‘†, goes beyond the borders ⚑

Wire me up bro, and put it on max.
I FEEL IT INSIDE ME