Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm 16 i need some advice on my attractiveness overall

kifah

IMG_7149.jpegI need some tips to work on myself and i'm 6'0 foot

New here , but you look amazing lol. Maybe just trow off that mustache , but that's optional. Also maybe more square like haircut ? Idk , the hair sticking behind your ears are but awkward. But overall good luck on your journey !

View attachment 24794I need some tips to work on myself and i'm 6'0 foot
Your eyebrows look kind of thin, so minox, dermaroller and castor oil on that, you have a good skin but I feel you can look less bloated, your eyes look 6/10, great bone structure but your eyelids throw it off, maybe your cheekbones and jaw are flaws but considering your age you might get bigger and better looking bone structure

Back