Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm starting

xervicsr

Hi I want to get help starting I'm 13 y old I'm 165 cm tall I have good cheekbones but I have face fat any tips for height and define my face without affecting my growing. Thank you

Since you’re still very young and still growing, I would start mewing early and make sure you’re getting 8hrs of sleep and eat clean protein
Hi I want to get help starting I'm 13 y old I'm 165 cm tall I have good cheekbones but I have face fat any tips for height and define my face without affecting my growing. Thank you

Also drink more water

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Since you’re still very young and still growing, I would start mewing early and make sure you’re getting 8hrs of sleep and eat clean protein
I'm sleeping mostly 10 hours

Back