Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is being ethnic worse than being short??

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
Racepill

HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.

First chart is misleading, makes it look like a percentage when it is not. But I agree there is probably some truth to this.

I pass as white but I have some ethnic DNA in me, this is probably why I am an incel.

Well it depends on the mix
Dravidian Indians have the lowest SMV
While Mediterranean have a significantly high SMV
And the term ethnic is misleading, there are many races within the "white" category, so you can't just be white

First chart is misleading, makes it look like a percentage when it is not. But I agree there is probably some truth to this.

I pass as white but I have some ethnic DNA in me, this is probably why I am an incel.
What other DNA do you have

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
And the term ethnic is misleading, there are many races within the "white" category, so you can't just be white
true

All that matters is if other people perceive you as white, your genetic content doesn't matter.

Tbh i think it is
And usually, being ethnic comes with also being short

Racepill

HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

As you can see, 65-70% of white women and a big chunk of women of your own race write you off from the get go if you are not white. When you look at how short is undateable for women, its ranging between 5'2''-5'5'' depending on women height answering the question.

Based on studies, if you are average height ethnic you are as worse off as a 5'3'' white person everything else being equal.
ethnics can thugmaxxing

Racepill

HeightByHeight 01

Racisswhitewomen

It sounds like your trying to please White people and have some underlying issues you need to fix. If you can't attract anyone in your own race your just an incel at that point.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
It sounds like your trying to please White people and have some underlying issues you need to fix. If you can't attract anyone in your own race your just an incel at that point.
:shreg: