Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News it's over for glycogen cels

What about vegeterians?
They still consume large amounts of plant-foods but they do at least get bio-available forms of B12, protein (Yes I know this is kinda meme but many of the jacked Vegans I've seen are on roids), saturated fat etc...

They still consume large amounts of plant-foods but they do at least get bio-available forms of B12, protein (Yes I know this is kinda meme but many of the jacked Vegans I've seen are on roids), saturated fat etc...
Well,I am jacked vegan.(6 ft)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When did you start gym-celling?
And are you natty? I mean fully, no SARMS, no pro-hormones, no anabolic steroids.
the only thing vegan gains should take for bodybuilding is his own life

About 17 I started seriosly,now I am 18.I am just as natty as my grandma.

the only thing vegan gains should take for bodybuilding is his own life
bro....
I mean I don't like his opinion on most things but that's kinda unnecessary (he does worship foids though so actually I wouldn't care all that much)

bro....
I mean I don't like his opinion on most things but that's kinda unnecessary (he does worship foids though so actually I wouldn't care all that much)
Richard had problems as a kid,depression is f****d up

bro....
its very necessary for vagina gains to die tbh, low T if you think otherwise

Made half my gains on omnivore diet,and half on vegan
fake news, prepare to lose it all if you dont take protein powders

Made half my gains on omnivore diet,and half on vegan
Ok.
The carnivores say the degeneration will be noticed after 5 years.
And tbh you're not the only one, freakofnature from Looksmax is 2 m tall and he's been vegetarian since 5 years old and vegan since a couple years.

Richard had problems as a kid,depression is f****d up
googoogaagaa give him a break he was pretty sad as a child ow naw

keep sucking richards cock while his ass is bleeding

Ok.
The carnivores say the degeneration will be noticed after 5 years.
And tbh you're not the only one, freakofnature from Looksmax is 2 m tall and he's been vegetarian since 5 years old and vegan since a couple years.
Lmao,tales form the basement.Those guys are just as retarded as raw vegans

If i go full r****d mode,I will finally be able to become hokage

Those guys are just as retarded as raw vegans
They look good though ngl, if not for their baldness.
Also we are actually carnivores by nature, the Masai are near full carnivore and have the best facial bone structure and are tall.

at the end of the day theres no argument to be had against the carnivore diet while theres many things wrong with the vegan one

if you want to argue this be prepared to back it up

Bro,you joined like 10 days ago and you already have 1000 messages.Isn't that f****d up?
keep crying for me ive been shitposting since i was in the womb its over for me

Bro,you joined like 10 days ago and you already have 1000 messages.Isn't that f****d up?
Bro I also did this on Looksmax, joined May 12 now I have 5300 messages on there jfl

They look good though ngl, if not for their baldness.
Also we are actually carnivores by nature, the Masai are near full carnivore and have the best facial bone structure and are tall.
They don't have soft food,tv,pillows and that shit.Living conditions are harsh,so ofc they have good bones.

i pray your postmenopausal woman bones dont break one day when youre lifting weights
My bones are made out of f*****g steel(I actually broke my arm when I was 6)
postmenopausalwoman left the chat

My bones are made out of f*****g steel(I actually broke my arm when I was 6)
postmenopausalwoman left the chat
ok bro we tried to help youre too deep in the vegan meme

at least if you were doing it for the animals id just call you a f****t idiot and leave but you seem to think its good for your health so youre a delusional f****t idiot

we are still bros tho

ok bro we tried to help youre too deep in the vegan meme

at least if you were doing it for the animals id just call you a f****t idiot and leave but you seem to think its good for your health so youre a delusional f****t idiot

we are still bros tho
It's just illogical for me to murder a cow,so I don't want to eat it(guess I am a fagg).You are funny as f**k also,you made ma laugh couple of times,different opinins tho.If you need gymcell advice,I wil give you some ,bro

It's just illogical for me to murder a cow,so I don't want to eat it(guess I am a fagg).You are funny as f**k also,you made ma laugh couple of times,different opinins tho.If you need gymcell advice,I wil give you some ,bro
alright im not into morality so cant give advice on that ngl

thx for that but i have a chad training me atm ngl

Bro I'm in need for gymcell advice