Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Jawline gone due to weight gain or from jew dentists?

IvetteApostol

I seriously think braces completely f****d my face, same with wisdom teeth removal. I look so feminine and g4y now, holy shit. cancer jew dentists. WTF do i do now?
BEFORE (50 kg though):
1711599807316.png
AFTER (60 kg):
1711599868716.png
i legit want to ropemaxx after these ortho treatments, f**k man.

What’s with the anti semitism bro? Remember that orthodontics have your health in mind, not your appearance, your bite it’s obviously healthier now, but I’d say don’t hold your breath until you lose that 10 kg and see the actual differences, it doesn’t look like you’re mewing in the second pic

bro its obvious its cause of fat because u gained 10 kg if it had disappeared without weight changes then the dentist were to blame but u cannot because he did the best he could to correct you teeth

I seriously think braces completely f****d my face, same with wisdom teeth removal. I look so feminine and g4y now, holy shit. cancer jew dentists. WTF do i do now?
BEFORE (50 kg though):
View attachment 27617
AFTER (60 kg):
View attachment 27619
I don't even feel like answering you because of your anti-Semitism, but I'll explain anyway, because that way, someone other than you can benefit from this.
Firstly, the braces did not damage your jawline, I saw in your other post that you did not use elastics, in other words, there is no way the brace could have moved your jaw from place.

About wisdom teeth removal. We have two options: your wisdom teeth came in wrong, forcing you to remove them (unless you wanted a horrible smile) or, the second option, you CHOSE to remove them to avoid future problems due to the difficulty of hygiene or inflammations.
Dentists have nothing to do with this, it was your choices, and now you are just suffering the consequences of them.

And besides, maybe it wasn't even the fault of having your wisdom teeth removed, maybe it was because you gained 10 KILOS

What’s with the anti semitism bro? Remember that orthodontics have your health in mind, not your appearance, your bite it’s obviously healthier now, but I’d say don’t hold your breath until you lose that 10 kg and see the actual differences, it doesn’t look like you’re mewing in the second pic
Agree, it is important to watch Stargate and recognize that our enslavement is not done by Jews, but by space aliens.

Everytime somebody blames Jews for what was done by space aliens, it makes it take that much longer to achieve our freedom. The Jew theory distracts from the main issue, aliens, and confuses people. Everytime you blame jews you make yourself vunerable towards criticism, and thus become less capable of uniting humanity against alien oppression.

A lot of it is projection. For instance, circumsion ruined my dick. Now my dick hurts when I walk. For all i know i could have had a 12 inches dick if not for circumcision. But it is whites that circumcise kids. Jews wait till they become teenagers and circumcize with their consent at age 13, at 13 is when jewish boys are viewed as becoming a man.

The whites that circumcize toddlers are less than human, less than subhuman. In a distant Star Trek future people will look back in shock and wonder how this was socially acceptable by normies.

It is important to recognize that some jews do want to exterminate the white race, but they are zealot fanatics in a minority. The majority of jews have moved on from this.

Anyway, back to the OP, both pics look the same, you needed to have put in side pics. And wisdom teeth removal is a scam. Probably most medical professionals in white countries are white, so if the scam was created by jews, that would imply most whites cannot research for themselves and just bootlick mainstream.

Agree, it is important to watch Stargate and recognize that our enslavement is not done by Jews, but by space aliens.

Everytime somebody blames Jews for what was done by space aliens, it makes it take that much longer to achieve our freedom. The Jew theory distracts from the main issue, aliens, and confuses people. Everytime you blame jews you make yourself vunerable towards criticism, and thus become less capable of uniting humanity against alien oppression.

A lot of it is projection. For instance, circumsion ruined my dick. Now my dick hurts when I walk. For all i know i could have had a 12 inches dick if not for circumcision. But it is whites that circumcise kids. Jews wait till they become teenagers and circumcize with their consent at age 13, at 13 is when jewish boys are viewed as becoming a man.

The whites that circumcize toddlers are less than human, less than subhuman. In a distant Star Trek future people will look back in shock and wonder how this was socially acceptable by normies.

It is important to recognize that some jews do want to exterminate the white race, but they are zealot fanatics in a minority. The majority of jews have moved on from this.

Anyway, back to the OP, both pics look the same, you needed to have put in side pics. And wisdom teeth removal is a scam. Probably most medical professionals in white countries are white, so if the scam was created by jews, that would imply most whites cannot research for themselves and just bootlick mainstream.
I ain’t reading allat, but I agree it’s all the alien’s fault

tldr but circumsicion fucks you up and aliens on another typa shit

BEFORE (50 kg though):
View attachment 27617
AFTER (60 kg):
View attachment 27619
wisdom teeth removal f****d you up, not braces. just make up for it by hitting the gym hella

It might not necessarily be a problem with your bone structure but rather your teeth like an overbite, that's likely the problem to fix that get braces but in compensation you may potentially recess your maxilla, though saying that that can be reversed with mewing might be cope.

Back