Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Looksmaxxing tips (female)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah bro i think might be a trans so thats why i always suggest facial fem
i would never do a facial fem, i love the look of those hollywood trannys like madison beer and megan fox. Would just make me look like every other chick

i would never do a facial fem, i love the look of those hollywood trannys like madison beer and megan fox. Would just make me look like every other chick
Megan fox?💀 its over for u. Im not even a fan of megan fox but ur no where near her tear. And shes not trans like who tf told u that 🤦‍♂️i used to rip on megan fox for looking masc because i “hated” her but really i just hate megan fox meat riders and dislike her “look”🤷🏼‍♂️ just not a fan

keep ur cock, srs is primitive they just put a wound in ur crotch.

No ur manly go get facial fem and come back mb then some people on this forum will respect you. Get ur cock removed too bruh.(because ik u still have one based on how sickeningly liberal and body positive ur goofy troglodyte ass is.)
ur obvi just mad lol would love to know ur honest opinion. i know damn well if you would be in a room would me ur pants would be jizzed up in seconds. Maybe get off this forum and try getting other female attention excluding ur moms 😆

plus u can always get srs later when they improve the tech
Bro im losing respect for u by the minute. Every day with you bro. Just stop believing in such stupid ideals. If its “a girl” it has to work like one. Idc who u are. If ur trans and have ur cock why tf do u still have it. Its the one thing that MEANS ur a dude. No man will ever love u i hope uk that. Also you two need to get ur freaky asses off the forum or start acting like u f*****g belong here. Fix urself and your weak ass philosophies

ur obvi just mad lol would love to know ur honest opinion. i know damn well if you would be in a room would me ur pants would be jizzed up in seconds. Maybe get off this forum and try getting other female attention excluding ur moms 😆
🤦‍♂️ i dont even need to speak anymore ive already won. The forum agrees.

Megan fox?💀 its over for u. Im not even a fan of megan fox but ur no where near her tear. And shes not trans like who tf told u that 🤦‍♂️i used to rip on megan fox for looking masc because i “hated” her but really i just hate megan fox meat riders and dislike her “look”🤷🏼‍♂️ just not a fan
lol its obvi a joke. ik shes not trans.. There a lots of men who actually think she is tho.

Bro im losing respect for u by the minute. Every day with you bro. Just stop believing in such stupid ideals. If its “a girl” it has to work like one. Idc who u are. If ur trans and have ur cock why tf do u still have it. Its the one thing that MEANS ur a dude. No man will ever love u i hope uk that. Also you two need to get ur freaky asses off the forum or start acting like u f*****g belong here. Fix urself and your weak ass philosophies
it makes me different than other girls tho :Hehe:

it makes me different than other girls tho :Hehe:
Alr bruh😂 well as long as ur happy being in a rel w someone who actually wants that ill leave u alone abt that..🫥 how long is it tho?..(for research purposes)

Back