Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

moral dilemma

quepasta

if you can’t join them, rise above them
Top Contributor
Established Member
If I have to get surgery to be attractive, then the genetic material I pass to any future children I might have will be flawed, and then they will also need surgery to be attractive. Right?

What i’ve come to the conclusion of is that if through mewing and orthodontics I can achieve somewhat proper development, then the same will be true for my future kids, and thus if I raise them right and healthmaxx them from a very young age to ensure healthy development, they can be attractive.

It all comes down to whether or not I am genetically unattractive or if I am environmentally unattractive.

If the only issue is that I led an unhealthy lifestyle through childhood then proper health during childhood for my kids will be enough.

If I just have bad genetics then I cannot in good conscience reproduce, and also what’s even the point of getting surgery to look better, get in a long term relationship, and then never want to reproduce without even telling her why

Real
Making childrens is immoral anw

Dear quepasta

You are here for a reason out of the billions of human that existed in the prehistoric ages a lot of them did not had the chance to pass on their genes. But guess what?? Your ancestors made it! they passed their genes without fail to keep the cycle going until they reached their parents and had YOU. Your gene is strong, your gene is intelligent, and your gene has what it takes to attract a mate. You are here for a reason and one of those things includes passing on your genes I know for a fact your kids are gonna be beautiful when they grow up, so do not shy away from being a father.​

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dear quepasta

You are here for a reason out of the billions of human that existed in the prehistoric ages a lot of them did not had the chance to pass on their genes. But guess what?? Your ancestors made it! they passed their genes without fail to keep the cycle going until they reached their parents and had YOU. Your gene is strong, your gene is intelligent, and your gene has what it takes to attract a mate. You are here for a reason and one of those things includes passing on your genes I know for a fact your kids are gonna be beautiful when they grow up, so do not shy away from being a father.​

there is no way in hell you’re 13

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just realized 2 things
1: by ascending as much as possible, even through non natural means, you can increase the chances of finding an attractive partner, thus improving the genetics for any future children
2: ascending through surgery is still worth it because it improves YOUR quality of life. How attractive your kids are doesn't really change your outcomes in life. In addition your kids won't be as attractive as you, but by teaching them healthy habits they can get to your softmaxxed potential, and plus you'll know about surgery so if they really need it you can make sure they make good decisions regarding surgery

I believe not too far in the future, people will be to customize their children before they are born to give them the best possible start

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sexlesstosexles Off-Topic 1
Thomasanderson Looksmaxxing 4