Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

"Muh gym is cope muh"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Because masturbation feels 10x better.
I have to admit the orgasm from a wank is more intense.
I never bought the whole masturbation feels better than sex thing, I feel like people who claim that either had bad experiences or are just desensitized to normal sex due to chronic masturbation.

@Alcibiades what's your lay count?

I never bought the whole masturbation feels better than sex thing, I feel like people who claim that either had bad experiences or are just desensitized to normal sex due to chronic masturbation.

2 jfl

Bad experiences, as in loosened up toilets? The physical sensation and by consequence the orgasm aren't as pronounced when compared to wanking, questioning someone's experience this way makes it seem as if they've not even got two braincells to rub together and so even their most basic senses are questioned.
I never had a problem with chronic masturbation, 2-3x a week for the majority of the year. Prior to my experience I abstained for an entire week too.
I might've been gripping a little hard while doing it, but who doesn't? A pussy feeling tight is probably just a privilege of 10x7 inchers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter