Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience My gym progress so far

Whitepill

Quick Mango CEO
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
I will update this shit in the future but I’m leaving this now for a benchmark.
Push-ups: 20 in a row or sun chit
Sit-Ups: irrelevant exercise but I think like 38 in a minute
Sit and Reach: 1 inch this shit hard as hell
Pull-ups: I can’t do a full pull-up yet so 2 in a row with a band so far.
I also wanna do running but I don’t really have a benchmark for that or jumping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There’s the sissy way in PE classes then the normal way

Gym is a cope but I need exercise to function + it will help me at sports making me more NT and give status

i like femboy thighs on guys not muscly, they are softer and easier to squeeze
yea I’m definitely not doing that now

Imma train leg athletically for speed n jumping n chit

Bump I need tips on increasing pullups

Update: 4 banded pull-ups now instead of 2 and I did 20 in total today instead of 10

I didn’t work on anything else for the most part

5 banded pull-ups 🤯

And I improved 60 meter time from 7.7 to 7.6

I will update this shit in the future but I’m leaving this now for a benchmark.
Push-ups: 20 in a row or sun chit
Sit-Ups: irrelevant exercise but I think like 38 in a minute
Sit and Reach: 1 inch this shit hard as hell
Pull-ups: I can’t do a full pull-up yet so 2 in a row with a band so far.
I also wanna do running but I don’t really have a benchmark for that or jumping.
Forget about sit ups.
Do some hanging leg raises (mainly lift pelvis by curling up to bias lower abs) or cable rope crunches or decline weighted sit-ups.

For running see how fast it takes to run a mile. To start aim for under 10min and eventually work towards getting it under 5min.

LISS is fine but chronic zone 2 cardio is overrated and possibly contraindicated just focus on sprints tbh running wise.

Forget about sit ups.
Do some hanging leg raises (mainly lift pelvis by curling up to bias lower abs) or cable rope crunches or decline weighted sit-ups.

For running see how fast it takes to run a mile. To start aim for under 10min and eventually work towards getting it under 5min.

LISS is fine but chronic zone 2 cardio is overrated and possibly contraindicated just focus on sprints tbh running wise.
I mainly needed to get better at sit-ups for testing and stuff, but thinking back on it overall core strength would be more beneficial to train. Thanks for the help

Didn’t include bench press in original post chit