Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Started to hit the gym but I can't cook (Nutrition advice)

mrvn56

I want to cut weight, as I finally want to reveal my full potential, so I started to hit the gym 3x a week with full body workouts (will increase and change workout after 3-6 months). But my problem is nutrition. It's the most important, especially if you need to cut. The thing is, I have to count my calorie and protein intake. But the problem is, I can't cook. Any ideas where I can buy or find simple recipes, that will do the job? I'm kinda lost right now and don't want to waste any more time. How do you guys do it?

protein- lean ground meats, chicken breast, fish, eggs, greek yogurt

go on insta or tiktok and find some fitness lifestyle type influencers, take inspiration from their meals ig

To start cooking, try easy things like eggs, rice, chicken and potatoes.
You will learn more as you keep cooking, trust me
you can always search for recipies on youtube or apps, but give it time, it wont be good at first time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys.
On god if I do everything right, it will be an epic transformation.
Ill post myself again in 3-6 months

Here you go:bloat:

Attachments

• Greg_Doucette_-_The_Ultimate_Anabolic_Cookbook.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
cats are as well (680g per 10lbs)

Back