Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Need all the help there is

chudtard

stupid idiot
Thinking about dying eyebrows and using almond oil to grow them in thicker. Also ordered an eyelash curler. Halfway through my Invisalign I don't know if I have recessed maxilla or something hoping that Invisalign will help. I need more advice tho anything is appreciated even just shitting on me.Photo on 4-27-24 at 2.31 PM.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
upper eyelid fillers
you said you are working on brows and lashes, which is good
do you think dying eyebrows a slightly darker shade is a good idea then I would work on actually shaping better because I know having negtilt eyebrows would help me a lot

Dye eyebrows. Dye hair blonde. Make sure to prioritize weight lifting and recomp I can tell by looking at you you need more muscle not just for the body but it will naturally effect your face. If you chew keep doing it but don't over do it. Your skin is fine but if you want a better complexion invest into red light therapy and get on retin a and get decent skin care routine. You look young so you got time in my opinion. Most of your issues is softmaxxing just by looking at ya. .

Remember have HOPE never cope

Btw if you don't wanna go blonde then go a darker brown

Debloat u have a weird head shape find ur head shape and look up hairstyles with ur headshape