Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Need help with Heightmaxxing.

StrangeGuy

Hey all,

What can I do to grow taller?

Current stats:
177cm

Moms height: 157cm
Dads height: 175cm

I usually sleep 7hr/day and do Calisthenics (I don't train legs though)
I started getting acne around the age of 14 so I think I hit puberty when I was 14

just healthy lifestyle it’s mostly up to genetics

you’re about 5’5 in inches, right?

Yo bro start sleeping 8-9 hours high quality sleep(no electronics or artifical lights after 9pm, take GABA and melatonin if you need to sometimes
Healthy diet(high animal protein, only eat 1 ingredient foods no processed McDonald’s goyslop) try to get raw milk everyday as well unless you’re a dalit and lactose intolerant
-get hgh or peptides like cjc-1295, ipamorelin, etc
That’s all saar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yo bro start sleeping 8-9 hours high quality sleep(no electronics or artifical lights after 9pm, take GABA and melatonin if you need to sometimes
Healthy diet(high animal protein, only eat 1 ingredient foods no processed McDonald’s goyslop) try to get raw milk everyday as well unless you’re a dalit and lactose intolerant
-get hgh or peptides like cjc-1295, ipamorelin, etc
That’s all saar
thnx bro