Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rating advice

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i srsly hope to allah youre trolling because if not, you estrogen mog a woman. youre probably bleeding out of your penis (if you have one) once per month too
I gotta bullied on discord now here also
I wont take it I gonna fight back

If you dislike one more comment I gonna dislike you comment also

I gonna get you now
a8c.jpeg

Omg thanks you man
But it too expensive for me. My frame not bad man.

Why everyone of you try to hate me?
What is your bideltoid width (in inches)?

You're saying that you've got a good frame don't you?

What is your bideltoid width (in inches)?

You're saying that you've got a good frame don't you?
I have 15 inches across man that is very big.

You're the one who looks like a sand n****r here, r****d. Tf you calling him dirt man for lol.
your skin is probably worse than mine man

I have 15 inches across man that is very big.
🤣🤣🤣🤣XD!!!

It never even started for you.

Jfl at you for even thinking 15 inches is big. You're the biggest coper i've seen in a while.

I've got 19.25 inches and it looks so small, you'll have a hard time coping.

You miserable loser, the average is much more than 15 inches. You'll just have to tie your arms to two horses , make them run away and expect to get halved even in the pipe dream of getting 17 inch shoulders. Just lol.

Last edited:
You'll just have to tie your arms to two horses amke them run away and expect to get halved even in the pipe dream of getting 17 inch shoulders.
Thx for cage.

🤣🤣🤣🤣XD!!!

It never even started for you.

Jfl at you for even thinking 15 inches is big. You're the biggest coper i've seen in a while.

I've got 19.25 inches and it looks so small, you'll have a hard time coping.

You miserable loser, the average is much more than 15 inches. You'll just have to tie your arms to two horses , make them run away and expect to get halved even in the pipe dream of getting 17 inch shoulders. Just lol.
Stop you hating man I only 16

Stop you hating man I only 16
I had 18 inch bideltoid at 16, keep crying.

Not only did you lose the genetic lottery, didn't even come close to getting decent genes.

You could have just laugh reacted to my post and saved your time in writing 3 words as a reply, tbhtbh.
I guess I can't argue with that logic, man.