Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Real talk

Donsa

Top Contributor
Established Member
Ive been struggling lately, i study hard to go to an economic university but i dont really like it. I just want to go there to take a degree so i can settle my life. Graphic design is something that i like, especially when it comes to fashion (i have been making tees designs but never made the move to sell them cause i had no money to start the brand). I also love sports, boxing and football especially, i could train my whole life, I'm obsessed with being the best and i am disciplined enough to train like im the best.

The problem is that there is not any Graphic design degree and i am little old to start boxing or football (18 years old) bc there are guys that start at 8 yo and train way too many years than me. I have been stressed over this, i dont want to have a normie mediocre life. I want to hear some opinions here, ik some of you could help me.

They ask 17 year old boys to make a decision of what to follow in life, like bro, we havent lived life yet. How am i suppoed to settle my life at this age and make such an important decision.

if you say dnrd kys, this shit aint funny

bruh same situation am also going to my college to take that piece of paper we call degree and bro go do fashion brother 100% no age restriction will stop you like football or boxing best of luck do what you love the most new doors will open!!!

Ive been struggling lately, i study hard to go to an economic university but i dont really like it. I just want to go there to take a degree so i can settle my life. Graphic design is something that i like, especially when it comes to fashion (i have been making tees designs but never made the move to sell them cause i had no money to start the brand). I also love sports, boxing and football especially, i could train my whole life, I'm obsessed with being the best and i am disciplined enough to train like im the best.

The problem is that there is not any Graphic design degree and i am little old to start boxing or football (18 years old) bc there are guys that start at 8 yo and train way too many years than me. I have been stressed over this, i dont want to have a normie mediocre life. I want to hear some opinions here, ik some of you could help me.

They ask 17 year old boys to make a decision of what to follow in life, like bro, we havent lived life yet. How am i suppoed to settle my life at this age and make such an important decision.

I know how you are feeling about the "being the best" thing

About the graphic designing thing i suggest you to do what you feel you like the most, you can try doing a online course and get a degree from that and apply for a job or do whatever you want

About the boxing and football, you have to understand that most of the 8 year old "prodigy" kids dont even know what they want, and they will most likely stop after a few years.

What matters the most is if you started or not, not when, so start doing what you like and give everything you can,

i used think too about not having any chance to become "the best" at karate because i started doing that too late (12 years old, while some kids started doing that when they were 5 years olds), but just now i realised that the only thing that matters is how much passion you have for that thing and how much you give of what you have
For example let's say Bruce Lee, he was a failure, he had trash genetics, he started training way more late than his similiars, but still he managed to become the best in the world

About the graphic designing thing i suggest you to do what you feel you like the most, you can try doing a online course and get a degree from that and apply for a job or do whatever you want

About the boxing and football, you have to understand that most of the 8 year old "prodigy" kids dont even know what they want, and they will most likely stop after a few years.

What matters the most is if you started or not, not when, so start doing what you like and give everything you can,

i used think too about not having any chance to become "the best" at karate because i started doing that too late (12 years old, while some kids started doing that when they were 5 years olds), but just now i realised that the only thing that matters is how much passion you have for that thing and how much you give of what you have
For example let's say Bruce Lee, he was a failure, he had trash genetics, he started training way more late than his similiars, but still he managed to become the best in the world
bro great reply you are right if people lose interest on a particular thing even if they are fast learners or early starters they will lose to a person who never loses interest and passionate about that work even if they started late or slow learners...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bruh same situation am also going to my college to take that piece of paper we call degree and bro go do fashion brother 100% no age restriction will stop you like football or boxing best of luck do what you love the most new doors will open!!!
ill try my best bro

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

this is the reason i asked in this forum, i knew you guys had some great anwsers, thank you ❤️

Jestermaxx to get funds then start selling 3rd class tees or go on with your life coz ur interests are normal for a boy of your age and never get into fighting the other kids will have more experience and will f**k u up 90 percent of times

Bruce lee wasn't a fighter

And stop f*****g disliking my posts bro
Martial artist ≠ fighter
martial ARTIST
He didn't fight , compete so he aint a fighter Michael jai white talked about this look it up if want but it isn't that important cause i just cleared it up

Martial artist ≠ fighter
martial ARTIST
He didn't fight , compete so he aint a fighter Michael jai white talked about this look it up if want but it isn't that important cause i just cleared it up
A f*****g martial artist fights
I dont mean bruce lee did mma but he knew how to fight so he can be called a fighter
You aint knowing no shit about martial artists so shut the f**k up the intent of the post i said to Donsa wasnt to indicate that bruce lee is a fighter but i meant to say that he became the best in the world

Martial artist ≠ fighter
martial ARTIST
And its not so complicate stupid ass there arent precise rules for every bullshit said

its never too late

A f*****g martial artist fights
I dont mean bruce lee did mma but he knew how to fight so he can be called a fighter
You aint knowing no shit about martial artists so shut the f**k up the intent of the post i said to Donsa wasnt to indicate that bruce lee is a fighter but i meant to say that he became the best in the world
No he wasn't a fighter he was a performer, philosopher and an actor and he was the first to learn and use mix martial arts style and what he meant to say when he said 'be water' was to not be rigid and use only one style but be flexible and use many styles (basically mma) . he was 150 lb and 140lber actual fighter would whoop him

No he wasn't a fighter he was a performer, philosopher and an actor and he was the first to learn and use mix martial arts style and what he meant to say when he said 'be water' was to not be rigid and use only one style but be flexible and use many styles (basically mma) . he was 150 lb and 140lber actual fighter would whoop him
this proves you know even less than i tought, doesnt matter, keep it for yourself

Bruce lee was a martial artists, and indeed i would understand how people understimate easter fighting style because of how unpractical they are, but as a person who practices karate, ill tell you that its way more complicate than it seems
and indeed, if you compare two martial artists, one a boxer and one a karateka, after 1 year of practicing their fighting style the boxer would wipe the hell out of the karateka, because eastern martial arts like aikido, juijitsu, karate, judo and much more require way more than 1 year to master.
There also is a story about how a karate master wiped out a champion boxer in 1 punch

what im saying is that Bruce Lee is mostly either underrated or overrated, but he would've wiped the hell out of any fighter he could have in front of him.
So Bruce Lee shouldn't be called a fighter because he wasnt a MMA fighter, but he could be called so also because he DID know how to fight, and way better than Mike Tyson or some other overrated fighters.
He mastered martial arts both in theory and practice (he trained hard for 20 years straight), and both of them are required for someone to become good at it, while occidental figthers only looked at the practical side of fighting, which is good if your goal is the beat the shit out of a school bully who wants to fight you in 1 month

Last edited:

did read tbh

when i was younger i did not really consider this, but as i got older i start to become concerned with the actual philosophy of life and the physics of energy.

it makes me feel uneasy how life is about perpetually consuming resources, like everyday, people have to consume and consume, its like a little life bar meter that constantly depletes that you have to constantly refill. i'd much prefer a ubi society where you didn't get job anxiety such as having to compete with the top 0.001% of atheletes in order to make a living.

are you the same dumbass who kept on bluepilling his shitty ahh indian genetics thinking he has hunter eyes
are you the same dumbass who thinks that a person from a particular race is superior to other race of humans🤡

Back