Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

REVISED list of The three most attractive women in the world imo

MrdrCake

Ϫ Sun Drenched Mogger Ϫ
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
I did a list originally but I’ve been thinking and researching some more so this is my new revised top three

3. Kiera Knightley (prime)

Without makeup
IMG_3888.jpeg

With makeup
IMG_3887.jpeg

2. Pia Miller

I couldn’t find a pic that’s specifically without makeup so here’s a pic where I’m assuming she’s just back from the beach (so any makeup she has on would be minimal)
IMG_3889.jpeg

With makeup
IMG_3890.jpeg

1. Madison beer

Without makeup
IMG_3846.png

With makeup
IMG_3837.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
f**k heavy w this list never heard of pia miller but she is beautiful
Yeah bro I just felt my original list was kinda shitty, just discovered Pia and I had to add her

Some underrated takes too

Yeah bro, Kiera Knightley is so not talked about idk why
She looks slightly strange without makeup but really good with it on. Still good without but yea

She looks slightly strange without makeup but really good with it on. Still good without but yea
She’s got a quite masculine jaw, very wide, it’s really her only detractor but even then it really isn’t noticeable when she’s in makeup

And plus tons of really hot girls got wide jaws, like Angelina

She’s got a quite masculine jaw, very wide, it’s really her only detractor but even then it really isn’t noticeable when she’s in makeup

Wide jaw is somewhat rare preference probably that’s why she gets underrated

Wide jaw is somewhat rare preference probably that’s why she gets underrated
I’m not always a fan of a wide jaw on women but it works for her, it doesn’t really detract from her femininity

IMG_3892.jpeg

Ok I see it more now jfl

tbh agreed, masculine jaw is a detractor but it depends
this is audrey hepburn, here she is wearing makeup obv, but she is pretty. she still looks feminine even with the more masculinized jaw.
so it depends, harmony and feminine features to balance it out
1716598077153.png1716598122914.png1716598172995.png1716598182839.png

yeah ik thats what i said, masculine jaw is detractor but it can be balanced out and be attractive if you have good harmony and feminity to balance it out, she is goodlooking
harmony 🔝

I did a list originally but I’ve been thinking and researching some more so this is my new revised top three

Without makeup
View attachment 30499

With makeup
View attachment 30500

2. Pia Miller

I couldn’t find a pic that’s specifically without makeup so here’s a pic where I’m assuming she’s just back from the beach (so any makeup she has on would be minimal)
View attachment 30501

With makeup
View attachment 30502

1. Madison beer

Without makeup
View attachment 30503

With makeup
View attachment 30504
Shit thread

Without makeup
View attachment 30499

With makeup
View attachment 30500

2. Pia Miller

View attachment 30501

With makeup
View attachment 30502

1. Madison beer

Without makeup
View attachment 30503

With makeup
View attachment 30504
ana de armas deserves to be here