Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL should i transmax

sigma

Sigma
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
my dick is small, im short but still growing, plates are gonna close soon tho. no game and im low htn. i put multiple photos through filters and damn, thats hot. but my body isnt built right and i look shitty w/ long hair irl (i have experience w/ it). dunno. is it over? maybe i should femboymax

my dick is small, im short but still growing, plates are gonna close soon tho. no game and im low htn. i put multiple photos through filters and damn, thats hot. but my body isnt built right and i look shitty w/ long hair irl (i have experience w/ it). dunno. is it over? maybe i should femboymax
Definitely femboymax, and send a lot of progress pics so we can make sure it’s working

yes

Yea femboymax, many girls like guys that act girly (not gay) and look clean+dress well. Thats why emo guys get the most bitches cuz they have feminine aura and usually dont act like a try hard masculine. Girls like feminine boys on the low because we like guys with soft personality's and guys who actually understand us. Those guys who try too hard to look tough always turns us fems off because it looks like they trying too hard to impress us. Overall if you want pussy be cute and be yourself dont try too hard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea femboymax, many girls like guys that act girly (not gay) and look clean+dress well. Thats why emo guys get the most bitches cuz they have feminine aura and usually dont act like a try hard masculine. Girls like feminine boys on the low because we like guys with soft personality's and guys who actually understand us. Those guys who try too hard to look tough always turns us fems off because it looks like they trying too hard to impress us. Overall if you want pussy be cute and be yourself dont try too hard
thanks, i genuinely appreciate the advice. might be going for prettyboy/femboy, not hard masculine psl

It's fine I had gyno but it was caused by puberty, if yours is either a late stage or caused by high estrogen but it's not fat then you're cooked.
my brother had it, he still kind of does (very very mild and unnoticeable most of the time), im younger than him so im going through it but more severe. he started lifting a lot, and that seemed to fix it, so im going to do the same. i also do have high estrogen, but hoping that boosting T will help (shitty diet and sedentary lifestyle caused the estrogen, so im fixing that)

my brother had it, he still kind of does (very very mild and unnoticeable most of the time), im younger than him so im going through it but more severe. he started lifting a lot, and that seemed to fix it, so im going to do the same. i also do have high estrogen, but hoping that boosting T will help (shitty diet and sedentary lifestyle caused the estrogen, so im fixing that)
Yeah what causes your gyno is really important, if it's fat it can be fixed but if it is late stage you need surgery it is the only sol.

i have a theory "masculinity is from intestinal parasites"

the explanation is that societies with lots of males who are more genetically susceptible to the parasites are more likely to invade and take resources from other societies, thus those societies have greater odds of successful reproductions. In this way the intestinal parasites multiply throughout human societies

its like how war is circular, soldiers create the war and then you need soldiers to stop the war

i have a theory "masculinity is from intestinal parasites"

the explanation is that societies with lots of males who are more genetically susceptible to the parasites are more likely to invade and take resources from other societies, thus those societies have greater odds of successful reproductions. In this way the intestinal parasites multiply throughout human societies

its like how war is circular, soldiers create the war and then you need soldiers to stop the war
i read your thread its schizo bro please go outside and enjoy the grass and sun and socialzie with human beings

Yes

im not east asian bro 😭
youre indian youre technically asian too?
Not to amerimutts they think all southeast asians are indians and all northeast asians are 'ASIAN'