Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sigma Introduction Thread

sigma

🦖👽🛸
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
Guild
Pierce & Pierce 🐉
Introduction Thread :blobdance:

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

I live in 55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building, 11th floor Upper West Side. I work for Pierce & Pierce and am an investment banker.

OK now for the actual part you all want to see :peepoclap::kissahomie:
Call me sigma 🤑
-I like science:
  • Astronomy is my favorite 👽
  • Physics
  • Biology
  • Ecology and Zoology
  • Mathematics (in general)
  • Other fields
-I like watching youtube for science videos, and I watch movies, shows, and documentaries as well on other streaming platforms.
-I research topics I like (learning is best when I choose to do it)
-I like learning languages, it is surprisingly enjoyable.
-I want to become an astronomer when I am older. I will study and photograph distant solar systems, stars, planets, galaxies, and other structures in the universe.
CYYlkKi30DesUEtWUVF0H0etHKlMV212GaeJW6QHqCCW9sk2Z8-uWIn-mRIDzGBw2eopqfTWpKH_6MUTxFPEZYQLxxU3OHOckX2aD1UtoIbxTbEVjP-5remq0aJApn08Zvk6shh50J7hsXaCV8d_PNc

(Image above is all the Messier objects lol)
-Favorite movies:
  • A zori zdes tikhie (The Dawns Here are Quiet) (Both og and remake)
  • American Psycho
  • Interstellar
sqBfqEsywILIcX7kk8X94HvkTELJs-i6UxuF75rGFoT5mFbxy0gqwkJ0SBabsDNYzhiaP-DGJyhHIZA9P9oSm36M2F-9_Eq8epayxxM2MqJBIzLxwi8ayhQlTlErq2qTNbAbjGJOL0EKUINKhxNdz1k

• Fight Club
-Favorite Colors (In order): blue, black, white, red. But I fw other colors too :dance:
-I am central asian
-I have severe OCD jfl
-My favorite food is honim with kefir 🤤😋
PZEcsA-qCmJv3HhxzntRZoZ__rie1bK7e2lZLkHiFcbpfXzltGeQ4RTHf6U634bg6ME9R1NsjAqtmWKn2jL4QS-3y57xcff19kwNOSYldFdVqxOM9so8Da_R0P4qf7nfL2g7DM-5G5kTMqSwpsNODkI

-My favorite dessert is kazan dibi 🗣️🔥
ZSB8-GuHAKQ7mz-cx1rQtdla0E3LsiijC-qGHndwGMpL_3q7XumDXmk5lKfR9zU07dICuwmQK-lzHPo1Qgqor7OjCt64I7E5tsY6_sMg1wVYgkt2EDgC0HQ8k5zNdsqngSRu1H87cPcvs8hHo7AX0jw

-My favorite icecream flavor is mint chocolate chip 🤯🍫
_l2fMihvi5VimwIRwWYmhhTT1lDs2CyaRQu8WCZWppdegHxjJMZmml8dqek9ar40qAL6b9GF_7pKzE-wkeqaHeoOltCSQhUitSyKHlkFk0lZPTm2Cn1JR3sWGRqwvK-hv194jRp0RnlGEXJ44smXd74

-Fw exurb1a, stoicism, absurdism, and existentialism ig
-I love milk ✔️:gigachad:
0RThZDtjQc6AXzbfOpGw6bbbJVrLj8HsreFGCvTHP_ig8pZTldWUTZDnb9nd0Q2h0IRG-WwWONrOjKtWShJ0XPssfD1NQFDFBCsh5mreo4keIdfzpTf39SBN0lCKEL_8btncHP6lmcH25pXQcnpNIGU

-Chill 😎
-Don't use a lot of social media except youtube for science
-Self-improvement yes
-Reform is good
-I have a broad sense of humor not everything I say is fr :popcat:
-Archaeology and fossils are cool (including dinos). :pogu::bongotap:
ZcSkWuLh6Bqq3gA55blTVP-RHoJIEcNUXz7wJc4U2N6daZkFK4PP6uyBT48AMD2lF94HOUZmqy3MHKHQ5cayoxLFDPw3CtVoYgAlV854vsdmFCIwivGxUbpwPJ4moLefxge0N6IzIgDRw6npnmI4LzQ
n1TOp7n5DlWC33uQ8A3JeVdBCqlED1WoKzR_erFGFUvykfniDVQqEqKr_v_bf5vytcdBiCXHOhFfwsuikmb_9RKFNmNcZ2LsW7vkW_RkPzVh9eBBiK1ToZycbGUc4JSg_GZ5FuKuexu60PmlHpriiBw
C-PL7hkw8dwqbK7ZnjYgiXSLzBaAywiuTgjS9NafyrbPhyOFkC_f5IHpONTatlNvmXIUw6zb3k2sexa1JOsz5d94HjBLJShZ193clkShulDiXPE7w4Wvqq-Azy3mQaq093qMrHDAjTIo2pxwlsHMp9s
9N9P4jJXPypQMBGeG54kKZpZ2e4DkiPEL52bvn5xBFnNdEohz-wXr0KxwPtWNhcKw2l6WhPcs7x5PK9ip1vEErCC_jOVoBZh9VGd21opSjAOUuaQqiGMTiwfSbgFvW3N-CUGTe6NcqOP4ZkQq9KMFz8

-History is also cool.
-I am not good at socializing irl 🫢🫣 :thisisfine:

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

:6head::peeposhy::peepoLove::kissahomie:🤑

If I know you irl and you somehow find me on this forum and recognize all this info, pls for the love of science do not even think about saying a single molecule🤫 :thisisfine::monkagun::sniffa:

All the things are guessable from ur posts except ur fav colours and favourite icecream

American psycho is very nsfw and non family friendly so i can't watch it same with fight club

yeah it is, maybe when you and your sisters are older you can watch it
My older sister is 8 years older than me and she has ordered me to delete to american psycho and she don't know about fight club(i watched it till nsfw part alone)

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

I live in 55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building, 11th floor Upper West Side. I work for Pierce & Pierce and am an investment banker.

Call me sigma 🤑
-I like science:
  • Physics
  • Biology
  • Ecology and Zoology
  • Other fields
-I like watching youtube for science videos, and I watch movies, shows, and documentaries as well on other streaming platforms.
-I want to become an astronomer when I am older. I will study and photograph distant solar systems, stars, planets, galaxies, and other structures in the universe.
CYYlkKi30DesUEtWUVF0H0etHKlMV212GaeJW6QHqCCW9sk2Z8-uWIn-mRIDzGBw2eopqfTWpKH_6MUTxFPEZYQLxxU3OHOckX2aD1UtoIbxTbEVjP-5remq0aJApn08Zvk6shh50J7hsXaCV8d_PNc

-Favorite movies:
  • American Psycho
  • Interstellar
sqBfqEsywILIcX7kk8X94HvkTELJs-i6UxuF75rGFoT5mFbxy0gqwkJ0SBabsDNYzhiaP-DGJyhHIZA9P9oSm36M2F-9_Eq8epayxxM2MqJBIzLxwi8ayhQlTlErq2qTNbAbjGJOL0EKUINKhxNdz1k

• Fight Club
-Favorite Colors (In order): blue, black, white, red. But I fw other colors too :dance:
-I am central asian
-I have severe OCD jfl
PZEcsA-qCmJv3HhxzntRZoZ__rie1bK7e2lZLkHiFcbpfXzltGeQ4RTHf6U634bg6ME9R1NsjAqtmWKn2jL4QS-3y57xcff19kwNOSYldFdVqxOM9so8Da_R0P4qf7nfL2g7DM-5G5kTMqSwpsNODkI

ZSB8-GuHAKQ7mz-cx1rQtdla0E3LsiijC-qGHndwGMpL_3q7XumDXmk5lKfR9zU07dICuwmQK-lzHPo1Qgqor7OjCt64I7E5tsY6_sMg1wVYgkt2EDgC0HQ8k5zNdsqngSRu1H87cPcvs8hHo7AX0jw

_l2fMihvi5VimwIRwWYmhhTT1lDs2CyaRQu8WCZWppdegHxjJMZmml8dqek9ar40qAL6b9GF_7pKzE-wkeqaHeoOltCSQhUitSyKHlkFk0lZPTm2Cn1JR3sWGRqwvK-hv194jRp0RnlGEXJ44smXd74

0RThZDtjQc6AXzbfOpGw6bbbJVrLj8HsreFGCvTHP_ig8pZTldWUTZDnb9nd0Q2h0IRG-WwWONrOjKtWShJ0XPssfD1NQFDFBCsh5mreo4keIdfzpTf39SBN0lCKEL_8btncHP6lmcH25pXQcnpNIGU

-Chill 😎
-Self-improvement yes
-Reform is good
ZcSkWuLh6Bqq3gA55blTVP-RHoJIEcNUXz7wJc4U2N6daZkFK4PP6uyBT48AMD2lF94HOUZmqy3MHKHQ5cayoxLFDPw3CtVoYgAlV854vsdmFCIwivGxUbpwPJ4moLefxge0N6IzIgDRw6npnmI4LzQ
n1TOp7n5DlWC33uQ8A3JeVdBCqlED1WoKzR_erFGFUvykfniDVQqEqKr_v_bf5vytcdBiCXHOhFfwsuikmb_9RKFNmNcZ2LsW7vkW_RkPzVh9eBBiK1ToZycbGUc4JSg_GZ5FuKuexu60PmlHpriiBw
C-PL7hkw8dwqbK7ZnjYgiXSLzBaAywiuTgjS9NafyrbPhyOFkC_f5IHpONTatlNvmXIUw6zb3k2sexa1JOsz5d94HjBLJShZ193clkShulDiXPE7w4Wvqq-Azy3mQaq093qMrHDAjTIo2pxwlsHMp9s
9N9P4jJXPypQMBGeG54kKZpZ2e4DkiPEL52bvn5xBFnNdEohz-wXr0KxwPtWNhcKw2l6WhPcs7x5PK9ip1vEErCC_jOVoBZh9VGd21opSjAOUuaQqiGMTiwfSbgFvW3N-CUGTe6NcqOP4ZkQq9KMFz8

-History is also cool.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this, there is no catharsis. My punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

If I know you irl and you somehow find me on this forum and recognize all this info, pls for the love of science do not even think about saying a single molecule🤫 :thisisfine::monkagun::sniffa:
Good intro except for beginning part

Call me sigma 🤑
-I like science:
  • Physics
  • Biology
  • Ecology and Zoology
  • Other fields

-Favorite movies:
  • American Psycho
  • Interstellar

• Fight Club
-I am central asian
-I have severe OCD jfl

-Chill 😎
-Self-improvement yes
-Reform is good

-History is also cool.

fw with all that but mint chocolate ice cream 🤢🤮

Call me sigma 🤑
-I like science:
  • Physics
  • Biology
  • Ecology and Zoology
  • Other fields

-Favorite movies:
  • American Psycho
  • Interstellar

• Fight Club
-I am central asian
-I have severe OCD jfl

-Chill 😎
-Self-improvement yes
-Reform is good

-History is also cool.

yeas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
chocalate and some toothpaste tasting combo is nasty why ruin ice cream with that
well chit your mouth feels good after tasting the icecream, its minty fresh.
i wouldnt describe it like toothpaste, more like gum.
cold mint gum+chocolate is pretty sigma imo

well chit your mouth feels good after tasting the icecream, its minty fresh.
i wouldnt describe it like toothpaste, more like gum.
cold mint gum+chocolate is pretty sigma imo
gum still isn’t good description imo

what kind of central asian?
am also interested in astronomy, am planning to study it so i can write a sci fi story :)

uzbek
are you a writer in general? what is the story about?
ohh cool there are uzbeks in afghanistan
i want to become a writer and basically the story is about solving a thousand year long dispute between extra terrestrials and humans in a universe where space travel is possible and normal
at the end i want the protagonist to come across a type 8 civilization (kardashev scale, tho idk much about astronomy yet i want to take classes) who is running out of resources and tries to take the remaining resources from untouched parts of the universe which includes earth (alternate earth)
lots of details, been dreaming about writing this since i was 14 but i NEED to make it perfect i will study astrophysics before i even start a single word in this book

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ohh cool there are uzbeks in afghanistan
i want to become a writer and basically the story is about solving a thousand year long dispute between extra terrestrials and humans in a universe where space travel is possible and normal
at the end i want the protagonist to come across a type 8 civilization (kardashev scale, tho idk much about astronomy yet i want to take classes) who is running out of resources and tries to take the remaining resources from untouched parts of the universe which includes earth (alternate earth)
lots of details, been dreaming about writing this since i was 14 but i NEED to make it perfect i will study astrophysics before i even start a single word in this book
type 8 civilization is crazy, mostly indeterminate and highly speculative, so you can use more creativity with that, and combine it with theoretical structures and ideas
you should research CTCs, hyperbolic einstein rosen bridges (do hella research on black and white holes, as well as gravitational time dilation and wormholes), dyson mega structures, halos, alderson disk and other ring like structures
and geology+other hypotheical biochemstry, i was doing research on that today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothetical_types_of_biochemistry