Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Starvemaxxing??

lifelesschud

New member
Joined
Jul 22, 2026
Messages
2
Online time
47m 53s
Reputation
5
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
 
starvemaxxing isn't worth it, i did and threatened my life with it. its especially not sustainable for women because for healthy hormones you need a good fat percentage, without healthy hormones your life is fucked and you feel like a zombie all of the time, speaking from experience. just generally having an unenjoyable time doing ANYTHING
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
Starving isn’t the solution it’s just gonna make u look worse and depressed too
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
It can actually make it even harder to lose weight for some people because your body begins to hoard resources and bloats you due to thinking it’s in danger
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
i mean i lost around 10 pounds in under a month. i ate one thing a day tho so i wouldnt pass out and die.
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
theres a legend that says that if u put a rope on ur neck and commit suicide u will ne reincarnated as a 6'3 chad from russia and u will live a happy life being good looking not going through the pain of being ugly to the point u want to commit suicide. U should try following the steps
 
if u are woman i heard there is a certain limit to losing weight if u starve, your body will turn into survival mode cause women body requires some fats to survive :(( but i think starving for short amount is good like 48 hours (there s risk of binge though) u will get rid of your toxic in your body and lose some fat but only short amount of days cause it might slower your metabolism
 
It can actually make it even harder to lose weight for some people because your body begins to hoard resources and bloats you due to thinking it’s in danger
that's a myth omds, your body is a machine, and no one is immune to thermodynamics, so it'll use whatever resources you have for energy ie: fat. it can't "hoard" fat that's not how your body works😭
 
if u are woman i heard there is a certain limit to losing weight if u starve, your body will turn into survival mode cause women body requires some fats to survive :(( but i think starving for short amount is good like 48 hours (there s risk of binge though) u will get rid of your toxic in your body and lose some fat but only short amount of days cause it might slower your metabolism
It can eventually slow metabolism but survival mode isn't a thing, once you lose your fat your body will just turn to using muscle then bone and eventually your brain and heart
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
don’t starve it’s literally the worst thing you can do as a woman
 
Going 700 calories under maintenance or so is already hard enough.
Going lower also ruins sleep quality imo, and what not.
Eat healthy (animal) fats, supplement magnesium, eat meat and enough protein to fill.
Always zero drinks. Why overcomplicate things with starvation, sounds like you are repeating abuse patterns onto yourself.

That said being in a moderate caloric deficit and being lean is quite healthy.

 
Also the sensation of being in a deficit gets easier over time.
At first you think you have to do it as a race because it's hard and you want results fast.
You don't see results after the first week, suffer a lot, and quit.

No you try to stay in a lower deficit of 200-500 kcals, maybe 700-1k (hard) and you slow spam it.
Then you get used with the sensation and you body stops acting like a baby (takes a few weeks at least).
And then it becomes much easier.

Also don't GLP1, they're is more coming out about harm and unnecessary.
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
horrible idea, dont starve
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
Starvemaxxing will ruin your fertility, if you care. If you gotta starvemaxx to drop bf then you clearly dont want it enough. Better to drop fat n gain a but of muscle in the places it matters as opposed to being a malnourished husk of a human imo. Starving isnt sustainable period, but yolo
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
I mean it depends on what you’re looking for, but its not sustainable and from what I’ve heard the mental toll is insane

It’s better not to go down that rabbit hole, and you end up looking sickly rather than what you seem to be aiming for
 
I’d only recommend it in the short-term. I gained like 20 pounds in 4 months and was able to lose it in 2 months and get back to 110 pounds.

The con is that it often leads to a cycle of binging which reverses all the progress you made. It’s better to just do a healthy deficit low key cuz it’s more sustainable.
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
Js get a actual diet then some ED 🫩🥀
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
u will just never be able to maintain it. if u wanna be skinny just eat high protein 1000cals
 
that's a myth omds, your body is a machine, and no one is immune to thermodynamics, so it'll use whatever resources you have for energy ie: fat. it can't "hoard" fat that's not how your body works😭
It just lowers your bmr so much that any sustainable nutritious diet will make you gain and your body will do everything in its power to force you to binge
 
theres a legend that says that if u put a rope on ur neck and commit suicide u will ne reincarnated as a 6'3 chad from russia and u will live a happy life being good looking not going through the pain of being ugly to the point u want to commit suicide. U should try following the steps
it’s true i’ve tried it
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
Its the fastest and easiest way to so yeah
 
Is starvemaxxing or eating really low calories sustainable for women? I know it causes muscular atrophy but I don't think that's necessary for high dimo with girls. If not, what's a better way to reveal underlying bone structure?
You’ll just feel shittier than you already do. Eat and drink healthy. Do not eat excessively. Eat when you’re hungry. If you don’t feel hunger set up times in your day to eat.

Don’t eat junk food and don’t drink too much water, drink only when you’re thirsty.

Drink warm water with natural honey because it’ll aid your digestion system.

Just live a healthy life, stop with this shi. Asking people will only make it worse. Most of these people don’t even care. They have problems of their own and they lied to themselves that it’s their looks that’ll fix it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top