Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Steroids for widening the frame and other things...?

sarma

I'm 18, pretty tall for my age(6'4") but my frame is not proportional to my height. I'm looking into taking steroids that can expand the frame, improve facial features, and make the pp bigger that won't damage my health. I'm not gonna take tren, and I wouldn't take test or hgh. I'm looking for something that would be relatively safe to take for my age. Would mk677 be good for that? enclomaphine? DHT cream? I'm really not knowledgeable about this topic so if you can recommend something that would be great. Thanks

I'm 18, pretty tall for my age(6'4") but my frame is not proportional to my height. I'm looking into taking steroids that can expand the frame, improve facial features, and make the pp bigger that won't damage my health. I'm not gonna take tren, and I wouldn't take test or hgh. I'm looking for something that would be relatively safe to take for my age. Would mk677 be good for that? enclomaphine? DHT cream? I'm really not knowledgeable about this topic so if you can recommend something that would be great. Thanks
DHT cream could work for pp but I would read up about it on org

If you are 6’4 face might be more important to focus on if you are lacking

Back