Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The blackpill is real

There's only so much you can do. All you can do is try and slow down the process. What has to come will come

I still believe lens distortion plays a huge factor. Read this.

I still believe lens distortion plays a huge factor. Read this.
Lens distortion is not lachowskis issue lol
He was never amazing to begin with. Overrated

Lens distortion is not lachowskis issue lol
He was never amazing to begin with. Overrated

Shows you how important being photogenic is. How many good looking people do you know on Facebook look similar in photos to real life whether or not they also look good in those photos or not?

We spend so much time in analysing these faces based on photos but people barely look anything like their photos anyway.

I am a 28 year old millennial that grew up in the Facebook era and had his pictures of getting absolutely wrecked in nightclubs all over his Facebook tagged with his friends.

You guys never experienced that. Isn't that a shame?

Simping over photoshopped instawhores for you I guess.

absolutely wrecked in nightclubs all over his Facebook tagged with his friends.

You guys never experienced that. Isn't that a shame?
I think Snapchat and Instagram do a better job of that than Facebook ever did
Anyways it was just a joke

I think Snapchat and Instagram do a better job of that than Facebook ever did
Anyways it was just a joke

I know it was a joke, though how can you know how Facebook did when you were like 7 a decade back? lol. You never lived through the Facebook generation.

And Snapchat and Instagram is childish shit for teenagers trying to impress or appear cool.

Facebook was documenting someone living life.

Everything has changed and NOT for the better. Of course people go out less now and aren't as social due to growing up with technology from a young age, but still. If you lived 10 years ago you'd know and you'd agree. Your bias is due to not experiencing it. Again talking in theory.

Last edited:
If you have any doubts the blackpill exists believe me. I have first hand experience, looks mean EVERYTHING. Personality means NOTHING! Trust me. Im so drunk right now. I just experienced the biggest blackpill ever. Blackpill is real, looks is everything. It another man is trying to f**k the same girl and is better looking he will win 10/10 times. Your personality, athleticism, any other abilities mean NOTHING compared to looks. Kill yourself now if your not the best looking guy in your area.
Last seen Jul 31, 2020