Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The most important looksmaxing has made me forget

Yungigi_au2

Although looksmaxing is great and (Will improve your dating life, Respect From men and women) and an aspect i recently noticed for myself is that you will get more friends and be more approachable too a large group of people.

But unfortunately for about 2-4 months i became chronically online i was wondering why i wasn't getting too know more people or getting too know any girls. And then i realized that i was so caught up in the way i look and constantly comparing myself too others my age, I realized i became really closed off from even my friends at the time i became very unsocial and wasn't talking too anybody however all that time i was waiting of opportunity too come up to me instead. However after those 4 months of looksmaxing, i forced myself too become extremely social and it worked. Now i hang out with all type of different kids and groups and am much happier now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looksmaxx safely and happily fellas because in the end of the day how long you go is what makes a difference:)

Back