Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info the smell of ass

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
the smell of ass is the smell of evil. can't stand it. For example, if my armpits smell I can bear it. but if i smell like ass it fills me with rage and i feel the need to take a shower.

went on youtube all i see is shit about worms. i dont have ass worms, or at least not the obvious ones they talk about on youtube. i feel like its microbes i need a microscope to see.

i feel like if science could figure out what causes the smell of ass, we could create an ass cleanser that would create utopia on society.

sexlesstosexles

jesus christ 😭

the smell of ass is the smell of evil. can't stand it. For example, if my armpits smell I can bear it. but if i smell like ass it fills me with rage and i feel the need to take a shower.

went on youtube all i see is shit about worms. i dont have ass worms, or at least not the obvious ones they talk about on youtube. i feel like its microbes i need a microscope to see.

i feel like if science could figure out what causes the smell of ass, we could create an ass cleanser that would create utopia on society.
ass smell is caused by 1: dirt, sweat and 2: microbes from your shit
babies, for example, in the first weeks after birth, do not particulary smell like much. this is because their microbiome is underdeveloped. if you want to smell better, every time you shit wash your ass. in my native country, this is a customary act, everybody always does this if they are not in a public bathroom. in america, on the other hand, people shit, wipe, and walk away. your ass is not clean. thus, wash your ass

Shove cologne up ur ass

There’s a great place where you can get these specialized perfumes for your ass
Go to bad dragon dot com and you should find what you’re looking for
There’s many examples of how to use them online

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There’s a great place where you can get these specialized perfumes for your ass
Go to bad dragon dot com and you should find what you’re looking for
There’s many examples of how to use them online
perfume masks the smell

imma bout to say somethin. last night i itched my butt but not actually my butthole. damn ass smell seems to spread out, not just staying in the hole. and it made my finger smell like ass.

but the point is, after a few hours the smell went away on its own. this could provide some clues. perhaps the smell is from microbes and bacteria. perhaps the outer immune system defeats these microbes, but for some reason the butthole's immune system isn't as well equipped against these microbes. another point i may mention is i showered yesterday (before the finger incident) so bluepillers can't be going around with the bluepill drivel about that. and even though i showered and used soap my finger still smelled like ass, the microbe stronghold may actually be from deeper within, and difficult to eradicate via external methods.

perfume masks the smell

imma bout to say somethin. last night i itched my butt but not actually my butthole. damn ass smell seems to spread out, not just staying in the hole. and it made my finger smell like ass.

but the point is, after a few hours the smell went away on its own. this could provide some clues. perhaps the smell is from microbes and bacteria. perhaps the outer immune system defeats these microbes, but for some reason the butthole's immune system isn't as well equipped against these microbes. another point i may mention is i showered yesterday (before the finger incident) so bluepillers can't be going around with the bluepill drivel about that. and even though i showered and used soap my finger still smelled like ass, the microbe stronghold may actually be from deeper within, and difficult to eradicate via external methods.
keep a bar of soap inside your ass 24/7

perfume masks the smell

Literally do an enema and clear your intestines out with lots of warm water and feel relief that your ass worms no longer can live inside your clean none stinky butt

I have done this and while it doesn't feel good it's certain to clean you out .

Also be by a toilet cuz your gonna be feeling like you have diarrhea when you do this

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Literally do an enema and clear your intestines out with lots of warm water and feel relief that your ass worms no longer can live inside your clean none stinky butt

I have done this and while it doesn't feel good it's certain to clean you out .

Also be by a toilet cuz your gonna be feeling like you have diarrhea when you do this
high iq

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sexlesstosexles Off-Topic 27
Luke90 Hair Advice 7
TheUnderAle Looksmaxxing 3
J Introduce Yourself 4