Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What is the best-smelling shampoo in the world?

Luke90

I've never been able to find one that really blew my mind.
As unmanly as it may seem, I have always envied women who pass by leaving that scent trail that smells "clean and good" thanks to hair products, wondering which shampoo they used.
So, as the title suggests, I ask you: what do you think is the best-smelling shampoo that "leaves a trace" in circulation?

The answer would be subjective. I would advise something more natural and organic, something less normie, something you wouldn't usually find at a corner drug store. The normie ones have an industrial smell typically

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, im looking for something of "special", something that can be "only mine".
The internet is full of shampoos that cost up to $20-30, it wouldn't be a problem for me... but I don't know if they actually have an excellent fragrance.

Yes, im looking for something of "special", something that can be "only mine".
The internet is full of shampoos that cost up to $20-30, it wouldn't be a problem for me... but I don't know if they actually have an excellent fragrance.
you have to go to health food stores in person

Dont use shampoo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dont use shampoo
LOL!
And how can I cleanse my scalp without shampoo?
After 2 days my hair becomes greasy and sticky, with water alone it is impossible to make it clean.

I havent used shampoo for over 6 months

LOL!
And how can I cleanse my scalp without shampoo?
After 2 days my hair becomes greasy and sticky, with water alone it is impossible to make it clean.
Use any shampoo which just doesnt have a too powerful smell i'd recommend a natural one
None is going to smell your hair to see what "fragrance" it has
Also focus on your face not your shampoo