Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Waist Shrinking

prxnce

Winged Prince
Joined
Jul 31, 2026
Messages
314
Solutions
2
Online time
1d 4h
Reputation
388
Guild
Jfl
How to permanently shrink my waist? Besides the whole "⭐ 🪽" myself, or losing weight. I'm already 11% bf, so what could I do to shrink it besides surgery? Any waist trainers? Are waist trainers safe?
 
How to permanently shrink my waist? Besides the whole "⭐ 🪽" myself, or losing weight. I'm already 11% bf, so what could I do to shrink it besides surgery? Any waist trainers? Are waist trainers safe?
Stomach vacuums could help to an extent by strengthening your transverse abdominis
 
How to permanently shrink my waist? Besides the whole "⭐ 🪽" myself, or losing weight. I'm already 11% bf, so what could I do to shrink it besides surgery? Any waist trainers? Are waist trainers safe?
reincarnate
 
How to permanently shrink my waist? Besides the whole "⭐ 🪽" myself, or losing weight. I'm already 11% bf, so what could I do to shrink it besides surgery? Any waist trainers? Are waist trainers safe?
Exercise
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top