Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

weight loss for girls

Hello friends. I'm here for the first time.
Over the past 4 years I have gained about 20 kg. I want to get my body in order.

You people make it so f*****g complicated. Losing weight is as simple as a caloric deficit. Calories in calories out. Burn more calories then you consume/eat less calories then your normal maintence so your body is forced to feed off your fat and etc to survive

Consume less calories then you need to maintain your current weight and you body will eat muscle and fat and your weight will go down

Eat less? Foids need to eat incredibly much to gain weight, unlike men

real beautiful batswana women are modelling and getting rejected by racist old bitches in miss world. i can't compete, shit's scary
bro the only thing hold you back is yourself. so many people who were discriminated against fought back and participated, and left their mark. dont make excuses and blame the system, fight it. you're no better if you sit back all cowardly. remember, a true looksmaxxer says its never over
-mlk or rosa parks probably

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bro the only thing hold you back is yourself. so many people who were discriminated against fought back and participated, and left their mark. dont make excuses and blame the system, fight it. you're no better if you sit back all cowardly. remember, a true looksmaxxer says its never over
-mlk or rosa parks probably
i didn't mean to appear as if i'm 'blaming the system', have you even watched miss world 2024?

and i kinda have to support my country🤷‍♀️