Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

weight loss

vish

Hey there. I'm Vish and I'm 17, 6'1, and I'm 200lbs (BMI 25)
I have a perfect face and jawline but it's just the weight
Does anyone have any tips for losing weight fast?
I can't really go to the gym as often now because I'm at Uni

pls help

do intermittent fasting 16 hours of not eating everyday if you want quick results. If you want to try and keep growing taller then dont do intermittent fasting do a 100-300 calorie deficit its going to be alot slower but you dont risk losing out on height gains

agreed with Soleeuso. but if you want a more faster result(more risky for your health). i’d recommend only eating 500-1000 calories a day + cardio. if it seems hard to do that. try upping your water intake (at least 3L per day). water acts as a natural appetite suppressant.