Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What can help? tips? (Supplement/training)

jusgvsq

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
1
Online time
41m 19s
Reputation
0
I'm very obese and understand that losing weight is probably my biggest concern right now, so I'm starting out in the gym👍👍. I'm taking standard doses of creatine (starting this week), but thats really it. Is there anything that anyone would suggest i look into that could maybe help with muscle gain, fat loss and/or overall health?

I'm brand new here, so sort of just figuring it all out and don't know what to expect. Also not sure if stats matter but I'm 6'3", 266.5lbs at 17yr male.
 
I'd say stamina training can be super helpful, like long walks/hikes/stairmaster. Be consistent, track calories and macros, be disciplined
 
I'm very obese and understand that losing weight is probably my biggest concern right now, so I'm starting out in the gym👍👍. I'm taking standard doses of creatine (starting this week), but thats really it. Is there anything that anyone would suggest i look into that could maybe help with muscle gain, fat loss and/or overall health?

I'm brand new here, so sort of just figuring it all out and don't know what to expect. Also not sure if stats matter but I'm 6'3", 266.5lbs at 17yr male.
12mg retatrutide
50mcg t3
40mcg clen
200mg DNP
 
are you trying to stay natty or you don't mind shooting up stuff?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top