Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What type of surgery do I need to fix my bizygomatic facial width?

Aspiretobepretty

I did a facial analysis using photos of my face. The results are that my Bizygomatic to Mid Face Height Ratio is hypermasculine. It's 1.36. I am a biological woman. How do I get this fixed to look more feminine? It also is causing me to look older. Any suggestions?

I did a facial analysis using photos of my face. The results are that my Bizygomatic to Mid Face Height Ratio is hypermasculine. It's 1.36. I am a biological woman. How do I get this fixed to look more feminine? It also is causing me to look older. Any suggestions?
I cant really imagine it like that , a pic could help

I don't want to post my picture. Any suggestions on how it can be fixed?
tbh ive never heard of this ratio and i assume its not that important , is your face too wide ? or too narrow ?
you can pm me a pic if you want so i can fully understand its effect on your harmony , and its ok if you dont want to

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tbh ive never heard of this ratio and i assume its not that important , is your face too wide ? or too narrow ?
you can pm me a pic if you want so i can fully understand its effect on your harmony , and its ok if you dont want to
I have a wide nose and its a generational curse. I get ignored for it alot and assumed to be aggressive.