Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement What would you like to see changed on the forum?

greycels are literally never responded to or interacted with on .org unless they go for something directly

ive never been on there, what do they do differently?

can you give some examples of what could be implemented here?
U can edit ur name and custom title colour regardless of ur posts (even at 0)

Better emojis and reacts than all forums (if u add em plz don't remove the emojis here they are also very good )

Profile banner is available

Also fun fact @i_love_roosters is a mod there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff

Better emojis and reacts than all forums (if u add em plz don't remove the emojis here they are also very good )

Thanks for letting me know man

I'll definitely consider adding in those things

sounds like a plan boyo 🤝
Members here don't want censorship and if u think u can remove it u can do a poll asking if we all want censorship or not

Most people find it annoying

Its ur choice if u wanna do it or not but I'd recommend that u should do it 😉

Add more styles so people can use this forum in public

I love to make my name bubblegum pink! 👅

hierarchy-
a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority
no one here is ranked above

Members here don't want censorship and if u think u can remove it u can do a poll asking if we all want censorship or not

Most people find it annoying

Its ur choice if u wanna do it or not but I'd recommend that u should do it 😉
this is good

if you have mod badge it does
and people will respect you and listen to a person with badges, posts, and reps over a newbie greycel
not at this stage in the website

yeah, its still in development phase. but dean is the apex predator and mods serve him
no hierarchy yet but we will see that when more ppl join