Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement What would you like to see changed on the forum?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Add more reacts

I would love an aww react

amd other reacts pls
Don't remove any reacts plz
like this?
1f979.jpg

Reacts need to be overhauled imo

We need an array of emojis that display all emotions

Remove crying emoji because it feels more like crying out of laughter and replace that one with sad face with single tear like on .org?

Reacts need to be overhauled imo

We need an array of emojis that display all emotions

Remove crying emoji because it feels more like crying out of laughter and replace that one with sad face with single tear like on .org?
Rei

Change knowledgeable back to light blue to be honest, or another color. This green shade isn't it.

• Staff
Change knowledgeable back to light blue to be honest, or another color. This green shade isn't it.
You don't like it? I thought it looked good

If others agree with you then I'll change it back

• Staff
more profile customization options, borders usernames etc. different milestones for your profile as well
Thanks for the suggestions man, can you be more specific on some of those?

What other profile customization do you want to see? What do you mean for usernames? There are milestones (i.e. Established, etc.), is this what you mean or something else?

Happy to implement if I can get a better idea of what you want :wesmart:

• Staff
I would like it if we could have a "sig" (signature), like a mini bio below our comments, or whatever we want to put in there.
I've had this before and things started looking really cluttered

I might give it another try though.

I've had this before and things started looking really cluttered

I might give it another try though.
I never saw any because I turned them off the second I joined

Guys, i have 164,5 cm.

Most people in my state have 178 cm.

I am 15 cm bellow, kill me, kill me please. Or give me money to height surgery that is verry expansive.
When I get a job I'll donate I have no money right now

i think its not allowed cause org guys would trade nudes
yeah but
1) no one’s gonna do that here and it does more harm than good, it’s a pain in the ass when you are trying to have a convo and can’t send pics for reference
2) why does it even matter if they did

the ability to draft threads

like you can start writing one, save it in a draft, and then finish it the next day

the community has certainly grown, i'd say that we have a good portion of active members, but the site still has the problem of people wanting ratings and then leaving, the superficial validation
also there are questions here that can be solved by using google or the search button on this forum, from previous threads that were posted about the same question.
this is a common thing i notice about newcomers who come and go
i am still not entirely sure for the solution to this, although there have been improvements, as i said there are more active members

im thinking about rewarding more active members and also making it clear that being active will be good. i know we have title colors and badges, but i am thinking about adding other priviledges. like maybe you have to wait for 50 msgs to change your avi or post pictures. then also gradients, you can combine 2 previous color titles that you have achieved once you surpass 2000 msgs, or something like that. chances for beta testing, unlockable forum color themes, and more cool stuff.
also limiting ratings somehow, since that seems to be a core issue. an example is 100+ msgs to post a rating thread. this will definitely cause more activity and secure members who actually want to participate.
then, adding more badges and trophies too
i mentioned this before, but a system where inactive members will have an email sent to them, and if they dont respond within a week or they agree to the email, they will have their account deleted. bc it is discouraging to see the ratio of active to whole forum population
@Dean

the community has certainly grown, i'd say that we have a good portion of active members, but the site still has the problem of people wanting ratings and then leaving, the superficial validation
also there are questions here that can be solved by using google or the search button on this forum, from previous threads that were posted about the same question.
this is a common thing i notice about newcomers who come and go
i am still not entirely sure for the solution to this, although there have been improvements, as i said there are more active members

im thinking about rewarding more active members and also making it clear that being active will be good. i know we have title colors and badges, but i am thinking about adding other priviledges. like maybe you have to wait for 50 msgs to change your avi or post pictures. then also gradients, you can combine 2 previous color titles that you have achieved once you surpass 2000 msgs, or something like that. chances for beta testing, unlockable forum color themes, and more cool stuff.
also limiting ratings somehow, since that seems to be a core issue. an example is 100+ msgs to post a rating thread. this will definitely cause more activity and secure members who actually want to participate.
then, adding more badges and trophies too
i mentioned this before, but a system where inactive members will have an email sent to them, and if they dont respond within a week or they agree to the email, they will have their account deleted. bc it is discouraging to see the ratio of active to whole forum population
@Dean
Nah deleting accounts for people isn’t a good idea

Back