Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement What would you like to see changed on the forum?

greycels are literally never responded to or interacted with on .org unless they go for something directly

ive never been on there, what do they do differently?

can you give some examples of what could be implemented here?
U can edit ur name and custom title colour regardless of ur posts (even at 0)

Better emojis and reacts than all forums (if u add em plz don't remove the emojis here they are also very good )

Profile banner is available

Also fun fact @i_love_roosters is a mod there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff

Better emojis and reacts than all forums (if u add em plz don't remove the emojis here they are also very good )

Thanks for letting me know man

I'll definitely consider adding in those things

sounds like a plan boyo 🤝
Members here don't want censorship and if u think u can remove it u can do a poll asking if we all want censorship or not

Most people find it annoying

Its ur choice if u wanna do it or not but I'd recommend that u should do it 😉

Add more styles so people can use this forum in public

I love to make my name bubblegum pink! 👅

hierarchy-
a system or organization in which people or groups are ranked one above the other according to status or authority
no one here is ranked above

Members here don't want censorship and if u think u can remove it u can do a poll asking if we all want censorship or not

Most people find it annoying

Its ur choice if u wanna do it or not but I'd recommend that u should do it 😉
this is good

if you have mod badge it does
and people will respect you and listen to a person with badges, posts, and reps over a newbie greycel
not at this stage in the website

yeah, its still in development phase. but dean is the apex predator and mods serve him
no hierarchy yet but we will see that when more ppl join

Some type of site history thing could be interesting 😳

Maybe make it more modern the layout

Maybe It's just me, but this feels like it's 1995 😭😭
layout is good fym, its simple
instead make different options for the layout instead of just dark and light
and add a guide with terms and stuff for new people joining the website (cheat sheet)
there's a cheatsheet on another site

• Staff
Maybe make it more modern the layout

Maybe It's just me, but this feels like it's 1995 😭😭

and add a guide with terms and stuff for new people joining the website (cheat sheet)
I'm in the process of updating the layout - should be ready soon.

• Staff
please allow post deletion, sometimes people can make mistakes, sometimes people don’t want their pictures permanently on the internet in this kind of community which can negatively affect their future and career
and i still think private ratings would be a good idea

please allow post deletion, sometimes people can make mistakes, sometimes people don’t want their pictures permanently on the internet in this kind of community which can negatively affect their future and career
All my threads are mistakes

it won’t let me jfl react on phone but know a jfl was meant for this 🤭
I thought you just brutally agreed

Because I posted another a schizo thread

• Staff
If I allowed post deletion in the ratings section would that be good enough?

The ratings section is only viewable to members btw

Nah post deletion is bad feature, if they chose to post it to the site, they should have to leave it. Maybe allow for deletions of photos, but not threads

yea true it is only viewable to members

i mean there are many times where i wished icould delete a simple message post, i dont get why its not allowed
i do think whitepills idea is good, about deleting photos

Nah post deletion is bad feature, if they chose to post it to the site, they should have to leave it. Maybe allow for deletions of photos, but not threads
Yes make the ratings part be eligible for deletion but you guys should also do what .is does.

On .is they allow a user to delete up to 20 threads only IF they have a valid reason like having doxxable info, comething edgy they said in the past etc.

Then they would contact a moderator, tell them the reason and then get their thread deleted properly.

Deletion of content is a thing on every social media platform, there should be systems in place for a site like this.

Note : This is an completely illegal if your server/data is being handled within the EU. If you deny deletion from a minor, you are violating child protection laws. Not really something to be worries about tbh but just letting you know.

Yeah, i want to delete mines in the future

Please delete the "X user has also replied to a thread you replied to" feature
it is so fucking annoying and spams my inbox

okay wait, i have a better idea than post deletion. how about always allowing people to edit? not just right after posting it

okay wait, i have a better idea than post deletion. how about always allowing people to edit? not just right after posting it
there will be fuckers who will get on an long argument and then edit the previous menssages saying ´´ but i didn't said that``

Back