- Joined
- Mar 28, 2025
- Messages
- 12,554
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 19h 21m
- Reputation
- 55,693
hiiiiiii kahurostop bumping
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
hiiiiiii kahurostop bumping
sorry daddystop bumping
sameI know who it is I think
Urmlet me just switch my name to ken too who does this f*g think he is genuinely
Yo misahiiiiiii kahuro
I’ll make you leave the site crying pom don’t mess with me againone day ull get it too i believe in u bud
ik what you aresorry daddy
Yo misa
Yo did anyone else get shivers from thisI’ll make you leave the site crying pom don’t mess with me again
everything reminds meI’ll make you leave the site crying pom don’t mess with me again
welcome ken2.0 you better get used to it @Randomized Shame
Non of your business lil bro your whole personality and account is literally based on a worthless bitch here I wouldn’t talk if I were youYo did anyone else get shivers from this
sorryeverything reminds me
you usedto be really mean to me and then you became nice slightkyYo misa
i peed a lilYo did anyone else get shivers from this
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaai peed a lil
DnrNon of your business lil bro your whole personality and account is literally based on a worthless bitch here I wouldn’t talk if I were you
I was laughing at your messages before but i think I’m not any better ATPone day ull get it too i believe in u bud
good to know, ig?i peed a lil
gang it’s ab time everyone realizes that we ALL do shit like it’s okI was laughing at your messages before but i think I’m not any better ATP![]()
fool me, fool meLove me love me
Pretend that you love mee
everything reminds meLove me love me
Pretend that you love mee
sorryyeverything reminds me
Yeah it’s alright it’s all in the past anywaygang it’s ab time everyone realizes that we ALL do shit like it’s ok
i hate everyonesorryy
even mei hate everyone
im sorryi hate everyone
except @Barbiei hate everyone
Genuinely do not do this, are you a cuck?welcome ken2.0 you better get used to it @Randomized Shame
you're done buddyGenuinely do not do this, are you a cuck?
It gets better Hannah (no guarantees)everything reminds me
did anyone else get shiversGenuinely do not do this, are you a cuck?
I diddid anyone else get shivers
So u didn't deny the fact ur a cuckdid anyone else get shivers
im just a cucked unicorn f****tIt gets better Hannah (no guarantees)
shut the fuck upWhat if I started typing in fucking cursive
how am i a cuck you're the one who made an account worshipping a girlSo u didn't deny the fact ur a cuck
Auggy when did you get all schizo bludWhat if I started typing in fucking cursive
Its mutual brohow am i a cuck you're the one who made an account worshipping a girl
im sureIts mutual bro
Cómo estás hoy puta ?I did
im sorry I dont understandCómo estás hoy puta ?
n***a fuck offmy fav user was James