Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Why it is over for most Asians [DEEP DIVE]

Nihilus

Ϫ The curse I carry Ϫ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Dear Looksmaxxers

I noticed there are many Asians in this forum, most of them are accepting the fact that it is over , natural selection is sad really .
in this article i will dive deep into the different racial groups in Asia and i will sort the groups by regions .
the ancestral population of modern Asian people has its origins in two primary prehistoric settlement centres: greater Southwest Asia and the Mongolian plateau towards Northern China1. There are many ethnic groups in Asia, with adaptations to various climate zones, landscapes, and cultures. Some of the major ethnic groups are:

Central Asia :
People, such as Turkic, Iranian, Mongolic, and Indo-Aryan groups, who inhabit the vast region of Central Asia, including Middle Asia and parts of South Asia.
Turkic people ( including mongols ) are literal chads ( they were war machines ) who will probably steal your girl they came from asia to eastern europe and caused inceldom amoung hungarian , balkan , and slavic men beacuse they got all the girls . just look at Genghis khan who had the most SMV score in all history . IMG_1207.JPG
and for the current central asian men they still display asians features but with a significant sexual dimorphism , just look at this uzbek model ( i think )
511ef9be8ca6bbdfcf6e7dfd70ee608d.jpg
East Asian and Southeast Asian :
peoples, such as Han, Korean, and Yamato, who form the core of East Asia, along with other groups such as Bai, Hui, Tibetans, Austronesian, Tai-Kadai, Hmong-Mien, and Mon-Khmer groups, who inhabit the regions of Southeast Asia and Oceania.
it is really over for them , they display high androgynous features , flat face , small nose , weak facial bones , and big round cheeks , the faces are usually oval or round but there is exceptions of course every race has at least some moggers .
androgynous femboy :
jung.jpg
South Asian :
Dravidian, Austroasiatic, and Tibeto-Burman groups, who occupy the Indian subcontinent and parts of Southeast Asia.
and do i need to even talk about currycels , almost the sharpness , short faces weak almond eyesand androgynous features that are not even in a cute femboy way but at least they have high cheekbones also low T between indians is very commun . they are the have the lowest SMV score in the world
th (1).jpg

NOTE that i wont include west asians and middle east because they are in their awn whole league themselves , Arabs , persians and other semetic groups are very different and they mog all other asian incels , maybe i will put them in another thread
Behold the arabic beauty :
94058874a6bff650340bc6d100322328.jpg
382038341.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Propaganda maxxing

just look at Genghis khan who had the most SMV score in all history .
r**e does not count.

Never heard of one woman ever lusting about Ghengis Khan. When women fap to men, probably the ones they fap to most to are Jesus, cartoon chads or kpop femboys.

• Staff
r**e does not count.

Never heard of one woman ever lusting about Ghengis Khan. When women fap to men, probably the ones they fap to most to are Jesus, cartoon chads or kpop femboys.
It wasn't r**e , Genghis khan was the giga Chad of his era , it is recorded that women were praying for him to visit their country so they would have his giga Chad genes
The queen of an empire near persia ( I forget it's name ) killed her husband and married Genghis
And how the f**k would modern women lust after Genghis , we have no pictures of him
Still Genghis had the most successful sex life ever

It seems like your "theory" is just rooted in blatant racism. Asians do not look like European-ethnic men, and thats perfectly fine. Do you not see the taste and preferences women like now-a-days? They absolutely do not give a single f**k about facial structure and they run to East Asian fem-boys.

• Staff
European-ethnic men
i didnt even mention white people
they run to East Asian fem-boys
outside of asia the SMV of asian men is significantly lower
mangol and turkic peaple dont really suffer from this
unless your a kpop idol women wont thirst after you if you are asian
and if you are indian it is really over
300px-Redpillcomics39.jpg

It seems like your "theory" is just rooted in blatant racism. Asians do not look like European-ethnic men, and thats perfectly fine. Do you not see the taste and preferences women like now-a-days? They absolutely do not give a single f**k about facial structure and they run to East Asian fem-boys.
tbh i think it might be slightly more racist to ignore the incel struggles of asians

Dear Looksmaxxers

I noticed there are many Asians in this forum, most of them are accepting the fact that it is over , natural selection is sad really .
in this article i will dive deep into the different racial groups in Asia and i will sort the groups by regions .
the ancestral population of modern Asian people has its origins in two primary prehistoric settlement centres: greater Southwest Asia and the Mongolian plateau towards Northern China1. There are many ethnic groups in Asia, with adaptations to various climate zones, landscapes, and cultures. Some of the major ethnic groups are:

Central Asia :
People, such as Turkic, Iranian, Mongolic, and Indo-Aryan groups, who inhabit the vast region of Central Asia, including Middle Asia and parts of South Asia.
Turkic people ( including mongols ) are literal chads ( they were war machines ) who will probably steal your girl they came from asia to eastern europe and caused inceldom amoung hungarian , balkan , and slavic men beacuse they got all the girls . just look at Genghis khan who had the most SMV score in all history . View attachment 23655
and for the current central asian men they still display asians features but with a significant sexual dimorphism , just look at this uzbek model ( i think )
View attachment 23656
East Asian and Southeast Asian :
peoples, such as Han, Korean, and Yamato, who form the core of East Asia, along with other groups such as Bai, Hui, Tibetans, Austronesian, Tai-Kadai, Hmong-Mien, and Mon-Khmer groups, who inhabit the regions of Southeast Asia and Oceania.
it is really over for them , they display high androgynous features , flat face , small nose , weak facial bones , and big round cheeks , the faces are usually oval or round but there is exceptions of course every race has at least some moggers .
androgynous femboy :
View attachment 23657
South Asian :
Dravidian, Austroasiatic, and Tibeto-Burman groups, who occupy the Indian subcontinent and parts of Southeast Asia.
and do i need to even talk about currycels , almost the sharpness , short faces weak almond eyesand androgynous features that are not even in a cute femboy way but at least they have high cheekbones also low T between indians is very commun . they are the have the lowest SMV score in the world
View attachment 23658

NOTE that i wont include west asians and middle east because they are in their awn whole league themselves , Arabs , persians and other semetic groups are very different and they mog all other asian incels , maybe i will put them in another thread
Behold the arabic beauty :
View attachment 23659
View attachment 23660
bro i remember reading this a very long time ago before i had an account, never realized it was you that wrote it lol

• Staff
bro i remember reading this a very long time ago before i had an account, never realized it was you that wrote it lol
this was before i was mod