Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

WITH NO MAKEUP pic

by AI you mean I apply a filter or smthn like that? or you mean an AI generated person, btw the pupils in the left pic seem like that for the angle and distorsion cause is way too near and the camera is in the left not in front of my face cause its horizontal
yh i thought you were ai AT FIRST,like something was off ( too perfect maybe idk) but then I just realised you just pretty and it was probs the angle or just a bit of eye crookedness (happens to me in pics sometimes)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sí, al principio pensé que eras ai, como si algo estuviera mal (demasiado perfecto, tal vez no lo sé), pero luego me di cuenta de que eras simplemente bonita y era problema del ángulo o simplemente un poco de ojo torcido (a veces me pasa en las fotos).
alright I got it, soooo many times people told ne that😭 but its okay, thanks fot your comments anyway, I appreciate it

well people were saying it was too much makeup so here I am to show my face without any makeup, natural light, 0filters, front camera near face and different angle. I hope it become easy to rate and give advices. Here is the without makeup (left) vs with makeup (right)
I don't like hating but you've clearly got mascara and highlighter on in the first pic as well as blush and maybe concealer. I'm starting to assume you're not real.

I don't like hating but you've clearly got mascara and highlighter on in the first pic as well as blush and maybe concealer. I'm starting to assume you're not real.
The plot thickens 😳

thats what i said! the guys fell for it.but tbf idc if she relly don't have it then shes just extremely pretty

listen I only curled my lashes, I know they are long, but when yu wear mascara the lashes get darker mine in the pic arent. I have explained that already so im not gonna continue convencing

brooo just get off this forum instead of asking for rates 😭
tbh im not asking for rating, I posted the nomkp pic cuz I dont like people asumme im AI or that I wear mkp to fraud others

Así que estás buscando la validación de extraños... Te tengo.
no lol at first I posted my pic cause I reaallyy wanted tips, but after I received opinions I was okay but then I got acussed for fraud so im just posting to prove people wrong about some things

listen I only curled my lashes, I know they are long, but when yu wear mascara the lashes get darker mine in the pic arent. I have explained that already so im not gonna continue convencing
I don't get it. If you truly are wearing no make up and you are a real person why are you on this forum. I'm all for girls on this forum but like... you are clearly gorgeous and there is no need for looksmaxxing. I know there are a lot of goodlooking people on this forum but they put effort into helping others. You have yet to actually rate anyone else and only respond to replies in your own threads. If you are going to be here, help the community.

I don't get it. If you truly are wearing no make up and you are a real person why are you on this forum. I'm all for girls on this forum but like... you are clearly gorgeous and there is no need for looksmaxxing. I know there are a lot of goodlooking people on this forum but they put effort into helping others. You have yet to actually rate anyone else and only respond to replies in your own threads. If you are going to be here, help the community.
I was giving some tips tho, I reply and help others aswell, more in discord servers tho but still here

no lol at first I posted my pic cause I reaallyy wanted tips, but after I received opinions I was okay but then I got acussed for fraud so im just posting to prove people wrong about some things
these pictures aren't helping your case at all. They are SOOOO SUSSS. I'm sorry but there is no chance you aren't wearing makeup

if u arent do a video you of you cleansing your face and showing your face
lmaooo you guys never ask people to do that but to me yall ask and when I give it, dont believe me and keep saying im not real, what is that

lmaooo you guys never ask people to do that but to me yall ask and when I give it, dont believe me and keep saying im not real, what is that
you r real (i think) but its just cause u look like have maeup on still (again if you don't take it as a compliment) that's why we r telling u that

Do the paper thing bru

thats what im saying (to wipe her face with a babywipe to prove it )but she getting butthurt about it but its not even that deep.making herself look more sus icl
A video or sum would prove it and make it hard to fraud

atp get off the forum if nobody believes you ur better off
alrightttt Idk what yall have against me tbh, Im here cauze I like lookmaxing stuff and I have a progress behind thanks to that, I never hurt people and have always treat people nice, sorry guys for asking for tips I'll left the forum, didnt mean to turn the situation into this

alrightttt Idk what yall have against me tbh, Im here cauze I like lookmaxing stuff and I have a progress behind thanks to that, I never hurt people and have always treat people nice, sorry guys for asking for tips I'll left the forum, didnt mean to turn the situation into this
im not trying to be mean, i genuinely think you will be better off

bro u just can do a vid wipeing your face with a baby wipe

Genuine apologies if you are real and aren't wearing make up. I try to encourage people here to have a more positive attitude towards women on this forum but it's hard to keep it up if we continue to prove these negative stereotypes correct. If you do plan to stay on this forum, help men and women here achieve great lengths in terms of lookmaxxing instead on focusing on yourself especially since you are already most likely maxxed out. Have a good day @pommeana

Genuine apologies if you are real and aren't wearing make up. I try to encourage people here to have a more positive attitude towards women on this forum but it's hard to keep it up if we continue to prove these negative stereotypes correct. If you do plan to stay on this forum, help men and women here achieve great lengths in terms of lookmaxxing instead on focusing on yourself. Have a good day @pommeana
agreed.you could stay but you cant b doing just this on the forum.

I’m 6’5
You’re a white knight jfl
I wasn’t asking about your height sorry if that was confusing

But I’m not a white knight I’m js saying you telling her she looks like a man doesn’t make you edgy

So many guys on this forum I feel are afraid of calling girls pretty because they’ll look like simps, but this entire forum is specifically about objective attractiveness, and she is pretty bro

Raj you might be cooked
yh as a girl i can tell, she is still wearing makeup,look at the lips for example you can see the lipliner and lipstick and mascara,Its way lighter makeup than the other pic but makeup is still there
I am not cooked i have two sisters jfl ik shit