how to become 75 pounds
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I swear that what they think toohe eats till he's full which means he's gaining weight![]()
yo how active are u
tagged the legendaDude tagged clavicular
i wish i knew i need to reach 71 for bmi 13how to become 75 pounds
stop eatin at 7how to become 75 pounds
i dont eat and im still fatstop eatin at 7
im probably like bmi 47 or sum (idk my bmi currently)i wish i knew i need to reach 71 for bmi 13![]()
yo i want to fuck youStarted off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683
Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694
I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.
@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy
I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
I'm a manyo i want to fuck you
im gonna get to 12 bmii wish i knew i need to reach 71 for bmi 13![]()
no stop eating at 7 years oldi dont eat and im still fat![]()
i'm a guy too,I'm a man
my butthole is too tight
and I'm 15
47 is insane are u sureeeim probably like bmi 47 or sum (idk my bmi currently)
if u get it before me ill fucking murder u in cold blood deadassim gonna get to 12 bmi
say i wont n***aif u get it before me ill fucking murder u in cold blood deadass
u wont ill genuinely go insane and overdose if u dosay i wont n***a
25 i checked47 is insane are u sureee![]()
how tall r u25 i checked
no matter what happens ill always really be a fattiepattiecookie
168 cmhow tall r u
yeah im good famu wont ill genuinely go insane and overdose if u do
She isn't gonna overdose are you dense?yeah im good fam
if u lose like 40 pounds ur good use pigly to come up w a diet for u168 cm
who is noctulian and why am I a little bitch@Noctulian this guy's a little bitch huh?
i will if im able toShe isn't gonna overdose are you dense?
i js dont want her to broShe isn't gonna overdose are you dense?
Mogs, now get tanStarted off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683
Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694
I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.
@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy
I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
I do a ab workout in my Personal Fitness class at schoolFunny, i did the reverse was at 24in waist and 104 lbs then i did my first blast
you should try cable crunches + oblique cable crunches
On whati will if im able to
Dwbiwho is noctulian and why am I a little bitch
i think u can on muscle relaxantsOn what
Dwbi
You cani think u can on muscle relaxants
For what reasonMogs, now get tan
i tried the muscle relaxants by itself but it made me rlly dizzy and throw upYou can
Especially when taken in combination with CNS depression drugs
BothFor what reason
Muscle definition or just aesthetics?
I didn’t know bro had chad build. Nice mayne keep it upStarted off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683
Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694
I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.
@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy
I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Idk bout chad buildI didn’t know bro had chad build. Nice mayne keep it up
Very lean build nonethelessIdk bout chad build
maybe lhtn
true twinkVery lean build nonetheless
mogs meStarted off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683
Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694
I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.
@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy
I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
go to gymmogs me
I already dogo to gym
thanksstay consistent then
good luck
if ya need help lmk
I believe in youThat is crazy wow dude
Great progress. I aspire to achieve that sort of progress one day.