Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation Almost done twinkmaxxing (1 year lifting)

Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
yo i want to fuck you
 
Funny, i did the reverse was at 24in waist and 104 lbs then i did my first blast

you should try cable crunches + oblique cable crunches
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
Mogs, now get tan
 
Funny, i did the reverse was at 24in waist and 104 lbs then i did my first blast

you should try cable crunches + oblique cable crunches
I do a ab workout in my Personal Fitness class at school
I don't really enjoy working abs so I'll just survive off whatever coach tells me to do
 
You can

Especially when taken in combination with CNS depression drugs
i tried the muscle relaxants by itself but it made me rlly dizzy and throw up
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
I didn’t know bro had chad build. Nice mayne keep it up
 
Started off lifting at around 160 lbs(Photo below), high bf, really insecure in looks and physique
Tbh I wasted the first ~5 months lifting due to extreme cutting and not worrying about protein in the slightest so my gains werent the best they could've been.
View attachment 421683

Nowadays I'm still pretty insecure about my body but confident enough to show it in public, I've gotten plenty of compliments irl and have introduced lots of friends to lifting aswell, I've lost an estimated 30 pounds of fat and gone from 160 to around 138lbs.
View attachment 421689View attachment 421688View attachment 421694


I should be able to stop cutting soon and finally go into maintenance, once I get very defined and I think I'll make the switch, or when I feel I'm facially lean enough.
Overall lifting been my favorite hobby and softmax. I would reccomend it to everyone.

@TonyDr @Dean @clark kent @Angel @True Spaniard @giga.mia @benny @vamp @Luffy

I posted a looks maxxing thread, do I get mod now?
mogs me
 
That is crazy wow dude

Great progress. I aspire to achieve that sort of progress one day.
 
That is crazy wow dude

Great progress. I aspire to achieve that sort of progress one day.
I believe in you
Most of this was honestly suboptimal so I think ~80% of people can achieve this or better (at least in terms of muscle growth)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top