Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

becoming delirious

EvilBurger

modern philosopher
for a couple weeks now i have been unable to sleep and extremely emotional. i’ve never liked the idea of being a mother myself but suddenly found myself sobbing about wanting to raise a child. what the hell is going on with me. i have some mental issues but i have never felt this way before

these are not mental issues , these are your hormones
estrogen and progesterone affect the female's mood , during your period and/or ovulation you may feel extremely horny or an intense desire for motherhood

estrogen causes people to be sleepy, so estrogen does not explain this.

could be an issue of vitamins and minerals, or other factors, not enough data is given. When you go to sleep is it quiet and are there low amounts of lighting?

could be an issue of vitamins and minerals, or other factors, not enough data is given. When you go to sleep is it quiet and are there low amounts of lighting?
estrogen causes women to have a higher sex drive during ovulation

Well I looked online a website said that estrogen usually causes people to be sleepy but it is possible that too much estrogen may cause insomnia, due to too much estrogen causing stress. There are about 20 types of estrogen also

What I don't know is if the OP is referring to not sleeping at all for weeks, or just going to bed later than usual during those weeks. I don't think estrogen would cause someone to not get sleep at all, but at most just go to bed delayed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
these are not mental issues , these are your hormones
estrogen and progesterone affect the female's mood , during your period and/or ovulation you may feel extremely horny or an intense desire for motherhood
i haven’t had my period in two months

Well I looked online a website said that estrogen usually causes people to be sleepy but it is possible that too much estrogen may cause insomnia, due to too much estrogen causing stress. There are about 20 types of estrogen also

What I don't know is if the OP is referring to not sleeping at all for weeks, or just going to bed later than usual during those weeks. I don't think estrogen would cause someone to not get sleep at all, but at most just go to bed delayed.
im getting very little sleep, like 3 hrs at the most.

i need fan noise to sleep and complete darkness

i dont even have a sex drive. when i have depressive episodes i can’t even feel my vagina
hmm maybe u have low estrogen

do you have health insurance because it sounds like u need a dr asap